joe hunter

Gay Marriage

Who cares! I'm looking forward to my next hunting or scouting trip, being outside, enjoying my time with my wife and kids. When you start having to much time to care how your neighbor lives their personal life your wasting time your personal time. In my profession is see some of the most f*&$ up S#@! every time I go to work. When I walk out the door to head home, I dump it, and I do what makes me happy. That's the roots of America. Move on, make yourself better, quit worrying about everything. Wake up, get away from your news channels, what ever party you support, get out, be productive, live your short life and enjoy it.

I have seen so many cry baby posts on this site in the last few weeks! From what lion to kill, to someone is selling something for to much, ....etc. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa. I love swimming in your tears! Wake up drones get outside! I have never seen a over priced gun, debates over killing a female lion, or two guys kissing in the middle of unit 22, 5 miles off any road.

Feel free to bash me back, its America, best country in the world no matter what! I won't cry!

• Like 5

Head stuck in sand ^ just because you close your eyes it doesn't make it go away. I'm sure everyone is going to love when their child comes home from school and their teacher says to a little girl she can marry a princess. Then everyone who had idle hands in this whole deal will be to blame.

• Like 3

I just wish they would quit trying to make me believe it is normal and something to be proud of.

• Like 5

There are crappy folks and good folks and some are gay and some are not. I say Crappy is crappy and good is good. Go through life and be a good human being and you can share my fire anytime.

• Like 2

Head stuck in sand ^ just because you close your eyes it doesn't make it go away. I'm sure everyone is going to love when their child comes home from school and their teacher says to a little girl she can marry a princess. Then everyone who had idle hands in this whole deal will be to blame.

Head stuck in the sand ^?, my eyes are wide open. I'm pretty sure everyone is not going to love everything. Whats the better option? The teachers tell our children to dislike people because of their beliefs? I'm pretty sure my children's teachers don't tell them a lot of things about life as it is not their place, but instead turn them to there parents for guidance. I raise my children in a Christian household and a non-denominational Christian church. I hope when they grow older they will continue to follow the beliefs I have followed and raised them in. One of those beliefs being that I expect my children to respect every individual they come in contact with, what ever they believe.

• Like 1

You can be morally opposed to gay marriage and still be respectful of people's beliefs. Just because I am opposed does not mean I hate. A point that the lefties need to come to terms with.

• Like 4

Respecting another persons personal beliefs is one thing, desecrating Marraige( what the Bible describes between one man and one woman) is a whole other ball game.

• Like 3

You can be morally opposed to gay marriage and still be respectful of people's beliefs. Just because I am opposed does not mean I hate. A point that the lefties need to come to terms with.

Exactly Desertbull you sir are a genius.

• Like 1

Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!!!! LOL!!!! I really do not care as I have stated above, but I thought this was a pretty funny bumper sticker.

• Like 1

They're going to change the Times Square picture of the soldier kissing the nurse after WWII to something else I hope all you guys are okay with it.

Evan,

We could easily work in the same profession. I see the same thing everyday and the only way to "cope" is to have the ability to seperate yourself from the situation or work when the uniform comes off. But I just want you to consider a couple of things.

This is similar to an assault weapons or salt ban. I don't own an assault weapon and could care less if my neighbor does. I also don't hunt over salt. So it shouldn't bother me that my neighbor does that either. Right? So I should care less if an assault weapons ban or salt ban takes place too if I don't participate, right? Wrong. I think you see where I'm going with this....

The unintended consequences of such laws and bans when passed could VERY WELL affect you, regardless of your personal beliefs. I'd venture to say that I'm trying to raise my kids the same way you are. My wife and I were discussing all of this last night, actually. I think we underestimate the impact our teachers have on our children. And my children go to a traditional charter school to boot! In a perfect world we could entrust our children to the acedemic teachings of our schools and the moral teachings of our home. But I don't think you're that naive either. And if you think it was Fox news that taught me this, think again.

And like DesertBull mentioned too. I'm far from a bigot.

I can be proactive or reactive based on my impressions of how things may or may not unfold. I choose to be proactive.

• Like 1

At the end of the day, it is the Media that reaps the rewards of the gay marriage fiasco, with all the headlines and coverage it brings them

IMO .....The Supreme court is mostly liberal. I am sure we can guess how this will turn out.

Where will the madness end.The next thing they will want is to marry their mother or father,sister or brother or their dog or cat.

If marriage is no longer between 1 man 1 woman, the next court case will be marriage of 3 dudes, a gopher, 2 chicks and 1972 Ford flatbed.

• Like 1