Yet the mainstream media will turn it into a gun discussion. You watch.

"......imagine how many would have died IF it was a gun....."

Just wait.

They blew their rape whistles but it turned out the guy was deaf and did not surrender.

YES!.....YES!....YES! once agin!!....guns dont kill people!! (or knifes)!.....PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!! goes all the way back in time!...all the way to Cain & Able!! and a friggin "ROCK"!.......?.....was it a high capacity rock?? just sayin!! :lol: ....or you cant tell me those road side bombs accemble them self's?..right? :ph34r:.. ?? GEEZ!! i cant hardly look a the TV set anymore an see OBAMMA or the Left pushin gun control!!.....please!! 3 1/2 more years cant come quick enough!!.....Hunt harder guys to forget whats happening!...kinda like CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!! LOL! :D

:wub:

• Like 2

Knife control is on the agenda , look at the laws concerning automatic opening knives, switch blades , stilettos ect.!

http://www.policeone.com/edged-weapons/articles/102828-Edged-Weapon-Defense-Is-or-was-the-21-foot-rule-valid-Part-1/

When it comes to self defense the rule of 21 is always in play. The problem with this is in most public places like schools , sporting events , political gatherings, malls , movies theaters are places where we are crammed together and it is an impossible position to defend from a surprise attacker from within... This is why I hate crowds! Crowded public places are open invitations to the wackos that our civilized society produces!

A knife will kill ya just as dead as a gun and quicker within 21 feet!

when will we have to go through a background check to buy a knife

A few thoughts on this ...

1. The freak used an Exacto or Box Cutter or something. So Snapshot is right ... what will they do, outlaw everything but a plastic butter spreader?
  2. NUTS ARE NUTS no matter what they use. Look at the events today. Bombs are illegal folks. Have been forever and ever. Yet people are dead and injured today none-the-less. NUTJOBS ALWAYS FIND A WAY. Even with their bare hands. Were Dahmer or Gacy any less despicable than Adam Lanza? They preyed on innocent young men ... just not all at once. How many did Gacy kill??? The number is NO LESS THAN 33 folks. How about Dahmer??? 17 ... and he ate some of them. NUTS ARE NUTS. They will commit crimes with or without "legal weapons".
  3. I preach this all the time ... if you carry, if you don't carry, it doesn't matter. PEOPLE NEED TO PRACTICE SELF DEFENSE. It isn't just for the big men or athletic men ... its for all men. It isn't just for the MEN ... its for the WOMEN ... ALL WOMEN. In fact, I'd say it is much more important FOR THE WOMEN. I train in self defense (Combat Hapkido) 3 nights a week ... as much as possible, I try to make those practices count ... real life situations. I train against unarmed opponents, and against armed opponents. Knives and guns. Does that mean that I'll survive for sure if I'm attacked??? No ... but I have a heck of a lot better chance than someone who does not train. That is a fact. I don't care what "system" you pick ... just pick one that focuses on real life situations. Prepare yourself for the "what ifs". Its better to know it and not need it, than NEED IT AND NOT KNOW IT.

Done with my sermon now. Hope at least some of you heard me ....

• Like 2