Sign in to follow this  
coues7

McCain and Flake ROT IN heck!!!

Well kids these two low lifes sold us out today. McCain is gonna die soon......old rotten bastard. We'll vote Flake out!

• Like 2

These RINO turdballs really sold us out, but I saw it coming. We could have fillbustered this deal, but 16 Republican Senators jumped ship, and signed on with the left. It still has to pass the House, but things are not looking to good. Even the NRA made some left handed threats against the Senators, but it didn't do much good.

Of coarse Obama had to bring in the families of the slain Newtown kids as a PR tool.

Obama is quite the tool.

• Like 2

While I did email both senators this afternoon, I refrained from telling them to rot in heck. As a matter of fact, I visited both of their Facebook pages and was disgusted with many of the comments left for them. Seems as if many on our side have lost the ability to phrase their thoughts without insults, threats and vulgarity. These are tactics straight from the leftist playbook. Please contact them with rational arguments rather than emotional responses.

• Like 1

IMO. Sometimes you have to fight fire, with fire. These Senators care little about their constituents, or our point of view. Are we supposed to be civil towards lying politicians? I left them some messages. I did not swear, or use abusive language, But I told them exactly what I think of them, and their actions.

It's time to shake the "Political Sugar tree". These guys need to get verbally blasted, and to make them realize we have had enough of their B.S.

We are getting beaten by extreme liberal left tactics, We need to beat them at their own game. Playing nice, will not cut it.

• Like 3

I agree with Snapshot, those rotten, bought off hypocrites have been living in Washington too long and its about time they heard some real passion from the people who make up their voting blocks. It is ugly to see but they have been purchased one too many times and I am thinking this could be a tipping point. It is obvious that they dont base their decisions on rational un-emotional arguments so what would make you think they are going to respond to playing softball with intelligent arguments?

All of this could spell disaster for the GOP in the next round of elections if some true, loyal, vocal, conservative patriots don't jump all over this soon and announce they are running. Obama and the liberal machine are counting on gun-control and immigration to break the backs of us conservatives/libertarians and are hoping we give up and they can gain full political control of the Federal Govt. Division is done, the lines are being made very clear, and fighting fire with fire is about all were going to be left with if those currently elected don't wake up soon.

This is why republican keep losing Presidential elections. Their COWARDS!! They don't stand for anything so why would people get out and vote for them. Spineless!!!! They don't stand up to the Dems or the Media they just take it. We need more like Rand Paul! Republicans remind me of the kid on the playground that gets pushed around and never stands up for himself.

• Like 3

IMO. Sometimes you have to fight fire, with fire. These Senators care little about their constituents, or our point of view. Are we supposed to be civil towards lying politicians? I left them some messages. I did not swear, or use abusive language, But I told them exactly what I think of them, and their actions.

It's time to shake the "Political Sugar tree". These guys need to get verbally blasted, and to make them realize we have had enough of their B.S.

We are getting beaten by extreme liberal left tactics, We need to beat them at their own game. Playing nice, will not cut it.

Lying politicians? come on!!!

I'd love to run into both of this POS on the street. If I was driving I'd purposely run them over in a cross walk and if I was on foot I'd definitely put them to sleep for a nice little dirt nap... Can't even believe a betrayal like this. I hope someone makes a time machine to make 2016 get here ASAP. OBAMA 2008--2016. Welcome to heck America.

Judging by the comments on their facebook pages both have lost plenty of votes. I've emailed them both telling them how unhappy I am. Tomorrow will be phone call time. What ever names they have been called are all true.

They are both now worse then that POS Obama and his joke of an administration. Traitors. Bout time to start setting priorities and taking a stand on what is right. While it seems we are outnumbered, there are still enough of us real americans left to take a stand and do whats right.

• Like 1

Mclame and Flake can go peck S!$t with the chickens. We deserve better as Americans, and Arizonans. We are as a country heading down a dark path with clowns like this "leading" us.

Mclame and Flake can go peck S!$t with the chickens. We deserve better as Americans, and Arizonans. We are as a country heading down a dark path with clowns like this "leading" us.

like I said earlier I have zero care for either of them. What an absolute betrayal of Arizona and America... For all I care every politician from bottom all the way up to top can rest in piss.