Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Bombing at Boston Marathon

such a tragic event and yet the 'politicking" has already begun, before any indication of who could have done this, individuals in the media jumped to label the "right" instead of labeling in extremism.... (left or right)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/boston-marathon-explosions-already-being-blamed-on-the-right/

Immediately after the 9/11 tragedy, there were reports of people dancing and rejoicing in the streets in several Middle-Eastern countries. If something similar happened today, Congress needs to remove those countries from the long list of countries receiving our foreign aid payments.

Bill Quimby

• Like 2

such a tragic event and yet the 'politicking" has already begun, before any indication of who could have done this, individuals in the media jumped to label the "right" instead of labeling in extremism.... (left or right)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/15/boston-marathon-explosions-already-being-blamed-on-the-right/

There seems to be alot of that going around lately.

Out of respect for what happened, I removed my Obama comment. My apologies.

Same here, Snapshot.

Prayers and respect to those impacted (Which I suppose is our entire nation....).

Thanks,

S.

For such a huge event like this where the heck were the bomb sniffing dogs? Pats run is here next weekend I hope they step up security.

It's very unfortunate that three bombs escaped notice,. Fortunately one did not detonate. You would think that those in charge of the security of this country, would have learned something by past events. There will be plenty of "passing the buck", while peoples lives continue to be torn apart.

For such a huge event like this where the heck were the bomb sniffing dogs? Pats run is here next weekend I hope they step up security

security has to always be right, when the terrorist have to get it right once.

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/UM-Coach-Bomb-Sniffing-Dogs-Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx

Heartfelt prayers sent, Having competed quite a bit over the last few years and having freinds there yesterday this hit close to home. Completely incomprehensible.

For such a huge event like this where the heck were the bomb sniffing dogs? Pats run is here next weekend I hope they step up security.

Our thoughts and prayers for everybody affected by this tragedy.

Boston Globe reports that the entire route is in fact swept for bombs the morning of the race but this is an evolving event with people coming and going all day and no "entering gate" to process all participants and fans. Let's hope that with all the surveillance cameras (banks, hotels, apartments etc.) authorities will be able to establish a suspects list.

Thoughts and prayers for the families and friends involved. Lost for words and so sad :( and mad :angry: at the same time. May God give those investigating the strength to do their job to the best they know how to find and bring those to justice.

TJ

• Like 1

They captured the the last Boston Bombers. One was killed this morning around 1am the other captured alive around 5pm

So glad for Boston. Thoughts and prayers with all that were affected by this.

Sad week for American's. At least a small bit of closure for the victims. Hopefully justice is swift and severe.

Long road of healing for the victims, and all those that lost limbs. I hope they can persevere.

AND MSNBC just can't stop trying to pin this on "the other side".

Matthews - These guys were trained by the Russian version of the Tea Party

Some other bum that I don't know his name. - It's the NRA's fault.