Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Colorado boycott

Wondering how the boycott is doing in Colorado. Any noticeable effects or is too early to tell? Hate to see outfitters and guides take a hit, but it looks like serious action is the only way to get liberal politicians attention.

unfortunatly most people will kick dirt in the begining and say they will boycott them but wont they ll figure if people do they got a better chance at drawing .Seems most hunter and gun owners puff up when somethin happens then just roll over and cry later !!!

unfortunatly most people will kick dirt in the begining and say they will boycott them but wont they ll figure if people do they got a better chance at drawing .Seems most hunter and gun owners puff up when somethin happens then just roll over and cry later !!!

exactly

They won't get a dime of my money. I had planned doing a drop camp there until they passed their BS laws. Looks like I'll have to make other plans.

We'll be vacationing in Utah and AZ this year. Good news is it looks like 55 sheriffs have now joined the law suit. That's saying something. The problem with CO is an identity crisis - it's half big city, CA transplant liberals and half small town "fly-over" ranching and hunting. On one hand they are legalizing pot against the federal drug laws, and on the other they are enacting super-strict gun laws.

I have several points built up but will not be applying any longer. Even if they reverse the law. they have shown their true colors.

I have several points built up but will not be applying any longer. Even if they reverse the law. they have shown their true colors.

Magpul will be pulling out of Col. even if they reverse the law for that reason.

We need to start boycotting more than Colorado.....How about the companies these dirt bags (senators and billionaires) own that are anti gun. Quit buying their products.....Hit them where it counts!!!

• Like 1

Point me to a list of those Corporations and I will gladly fly them the BIRD. I have ZERO respect for politicians in general.

I've been keeping my eye on Magpul possibly moving to WY. Here is the latest article from a WY newspaper.

http://trib.com/business/wyoming-gets-gun-company-attention/article_3304801c-288f-5206-a566-486d37d6ca1a.htmlhttp://trib.com/business/wyoming-gets-gun-company-attention/article_3304801c-288f-5206-a566-486d37d6ca1a.html

My family had a trip planned to go watch a Rockies-Dbacks game in Denver and play a round of golf but I canceled because of the whole ordeal. Oddly enough the friends I was going to visit are now moving back to WY, jobs are the biggest reason but one smaller reason is they are fed up with the CO politicians. When I fly home to WY I can either make a connection in Denver or Salt Lake and I have now booked 2 flights that were more expensive simply to avoid Denver.

Just trying to do my part.

For example,

John Kerry, his wife owns the Heinz Co.

John McCain, his wife owns Hensley Dist. Company (Anhauser Bush Products)

So where do you think alot of their money comes from?

Where do you think that dirt bag Bloomberg got his money? Finance.....We are loosing our houses and he is smiling cause he is worth 27 billion dollars.

It goes on and on.

All the anti gun people that own gun companies / stock in gun companies.....Making millions and talking out the side of their mouths at the same time.

It goes on and on.....All these people (politicans) that SWORE (took an oath) to up hold the Constitution of the United States and talking out the side of theirs mouths at the same time. Laughing at those of us who put them in office in the first place and how stupid we are!!

It goes on and on!!!