ready2hunt

Live whitetail- shot in vitals

Not sure if this has been posted up already. My wife sent me this pic. Guess even an ethical (vital) shot gives you no sure kill.

post-8413-0-77428800-1369005057_thumb.jpg

I want to know what the heck stopped that arrow... Doesn't seem like there should be anything hard enough to stop it unless it was a pretty slow shooting bow...

Those were the two options I came up with too. Haha! It just doesn't look like there is any angle on that arrow but I guess pictures can be a little funny and if it was a quartering shot its possible it hit the opposite side ahoulder

Wow it looks like it's quartering through the lung into the far shoulder. I would like to know what that arrow was tipped with?

Photoshopped?

I think it may be. Why is it two toned? Grey from the front shoulder forward?? Or its just a Mechanical Broadhead! Probably a Rage LOL!

Photoshopped?

I think it may be. Why is it two toned? Grey from the front shoulder forward?? Or its just a Mechanical Broadhead! Probably a Rage LOL!

rage lol no it was a muzzy
  • Like 1

Based on the angle of the deer to the camera, sure looks like a quartering shot to me. If its legit, anyway. Might be a tad high as well. Just attests to how tough these critters can be.

• Like 1

Maybe a field point and didn't realize??? That is the only thing that would make sense to me

Robo deer from G&F ???