Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Tease

I can almost feel my butt sinking into a bag chair while holding my fishing pole. There is a soft breeze coming across the water. The chair's cup holders have power bait on one Side abd a cool beer on the other...life is good!

Bonecollector, thanks for the quick mental vacation.

Looks like Hawley? How is the fishing?

Big Bear. Fishing is slow but that could be due to the 2 little ones always needing their hooks baited. There are a few people catching some.

You're all heart, LOL. When my kids were little I would also spend more time baiting their hooks than being able to fish so I finally just gave in and let them have at it.

But as soon as the fishing slowed down they would grab a stick or tree limb and some old line from the shore and spend hours catching crayfish.

I am ready to jump in that lake. It is a 15 minute walk from my work project At the UofA, to my truck.And I could have been in Montana right now. :angry:

Boy does that look good. A friend of mine passed away being a camp host at that lake and his ashes are spread over the lake. Thanks for posting. Peg and I will be up there in a couple weeks. Hope the fishing gets better for the little ones Shelvin. :)

TJ