Picked up the buck I took in October from the taxidermist this weekend. I think he did a great job. I have always wanted a wall pedestal and I really like it, but I may have to find a different place to hang it to take full advantage of the pose.

post-5618-0-58221400-1372621053_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of this mount with the other coues in the man cave.

post-5618-0-89296900-1372621051_thumb.jpg

Nice trophy wall you have going there.

Thanks. We call it coues corner.

Yes sir I did see that one at his shop! He did a really great job on that buck!! I really liked the pose you chose that's a sweet coues!!!! some day ill switch from them mule deer!

Nice bucks!!

Holy crap that's an awesome buck and the others are good bucks as well. Congratulations on the coues corner.

TJ

Awesome wall you have. I'm envious, guess I need to quit shooting the small ones.

Thanks guys. The two bucks on the right are mine and the one on the left is my little brothers. Both of my deer were done by Dustin Fish at Badlands Custom Taxidermy/Desert Country Archery in Holbrook. He also has my bear from last year.

I am going to try and take a break this year and shoot something I can do european. The past couple of years I feel like I have been putting Dustin's kids through college with all the money I have paid him.