/> After 29 years I finally got my sheep tag and a December whitetail tag to boot. :) :D B) :rolleyes: :D :P :P

Congrats to you and all who will share in your adventure! If I may be so bold as to give you some advice...focus on the SHEEP tag!

That will be the only thing on my mind between now and December!!!!

• Like 1

/>KEEP YELLIN MY WIFE JUST GOT HER 3RD 12WEST TAG IN A ROW I'M GONNA KILL HER. SHE DOESN'T NO YET SHE'S SLEEPIN. MAYBE I WON'T TELL HER

12b west?

/>After 29 years I finally got my sheep tag and a December whitetail tag to boot. :) :D B) :rolleyes: :D :P :P

Go buy a lottery ticket!!!

Congrats!!!!

/> KEEP YELLIN MY WIFE JUST GOT HER 3RD 12WEST TAG IN A ROW I'M GONNA KILL HER. SHE DOESN'T NO YET SHE'S SLEEPIN. MAYBE I WON'T TELL HER

12b west?

I wish my wife drew even one 12b tag just so I could tag along.

ITS 12A WEST EARLY HUNT SHE DOSEN'T LIKE THE COLD SHE'S KILLED 2 MONSTERS ALREADY. AND I GOT A 223" THERE 5 YRS AGO

/> After 29 years I finally got my sheep tag and a December whitetail tag to boot. :) :D B) :rolleyes: :D :P :P

Go buy a lottery ticket!!!

Congrats!!!!

That is what everyone keeps telling me. Maybe I need to go to Vegas, I could scout on the way.

CC Hit late tonight!

BOO YAA!!!!! Snapshot I'll be going you in 27!

Crossing my fingers for my daughter!

• Like 1

ITS 12A WEST EARLY HUNT SHE DOSEN'T LIKE THE COLD SHE'S KILLED 2 MONSTERS ALREADY. AND I GOT A 223" THERE 5 YRS AGO

I have a friend who has 19 bp 's and is still waiting for a strip tag. You must have a lucky horse shoe and a couple of rabbits feet

Another CC hit. Looks like my daughter drew a Jr tag! SAWEET!!! 2 fur 2! Posted after midnight! Yes I waited up to check.

😜

• Like 2

After 29 years I finally got my sheep tag and a December whitetail tag to boot. :) :D B) :rolleyes: :D :P :P

Congratulations on the sheep tag. How many points did you have? I'm around 35yrs of putting in for sheep. Good luck on your hunt. :)

TJ

TJ, I had 23 points I missed putting in one year in the last thirty . Keep the faith i am sure your day will come soon. The wait will make it that much sweeter when it happens. Are you one of the guys with max bp's?

TJ, I had 23 points I missed putting in one year in the last thirty . Keep the faith i am sure your day will come soon. The wait will make it that much sweeter when it happens. Are you one of the guys with max bp's?

No, I missed a couple years when they first started the bonus points do to work situation but then jumped back into it. I'm sitting on 22 this year. :)

TJ

Another CC hit. Looks like my daughter drew a Jr tag! SAWEET!!! 2 fur 2! Posted after midnight! Yes I waited up to check.

Nice! Did she get the Unit 27 Jr. hunt? That Is a great hunt for the kids.