/>Got hit yesterday. Either 3A/3C or late Dec muley 23.

3rd year in a row.. Whos ur daddy???

Ron

John

Bruce.... 2 deer tags here but could've a veriaty of things... 22octwhit, 22nov mulie, 24bnov white. Choices for wife.. Mine are 22dec, 24bdec, then a shoe in 24bnov. So hard to say but at least we got meat to fill freezer regardless

just got hit on CC at 9:34 pm 7/12/2013 its for kaibab oh ya there's still hope for all. goodluck

• Like 1

awsesome, if i don't get sheep ill now have 18 points. my daddy is HERB AND HE IS A RETIRED ELECTRICIAN WITH A EARLY 22S MUZZLE LOADER TAGE . hE'S GOOD, BUT HIS DADDY IS DEAD,rip GRANDPA LOVE YOU POPS

/>After 29 years I finally got my sheep tag and a December whitetail tag to boot. :) :D B) :rolleyes: :D :P :P

Congrats to you and all who will share in your adventure! If I may be so bold as to give you some advice...focus on the SHEEP tag!

KEEP YELLIN MY WIFE JUST GOT HER 3RD 12WEST TAG IN A ROW I'M GONNA KILL HER. SHE DOESN'T NO YET SHE'S SLEEPIN. MAYBE I WON'T TELL HER

• Like 1

/>Thanks I think my wife is going to kill me if I yell whooo hooo one more time. :lol:

But seriously to continue the thread...who is your daddy and what does he do? :-)