MY CARD WAS HIT! Happens every time my wife goes to the mall. No idea about the draw results though

• Like 3

MRAAA is correct, CC hits are done Results out this month.If you didn't get hit then no tag. <_<

Last day to update CC's is the 10th. Look for hits on the 11th. Results by about the 24th.

• Like 1

ya the 10th tell your wife not to empty your account. hits should happen during the week of the 11th. but it is the game and fish anything can happen. goodluck

I called the G&F to ask about leftover tags... She said the list of tags will be available the week of the 15th, maybe sooner...... That said, results should be the same... Good Luck everyone!

where does it say about the last day and updating your cards?

Go to the draw information page and it gives you a few options. One of them is an update of credit card.

I just used it after just about having a heart attack. I came home from work and my wife said sign this new Bass Pro card I just activated today. I say "WHAT" and the rampage began. "You have got to be kidding me? What the HE!! have you done. Do you realize the draw is about to happen and I've been putting in for sheep for over 35yrs and if you screw my tag up because you change the credit card we're looking at grounds for divorce." Now I take a breath to start my next rage and she says to calm down before you have a heart attack. " No, you just don't understand what you have done. You need to call the credit card and reverse what you've done" Now she gets on the phone and gets ahold of some India speaking person who I can't understand and he says what's the big deal. It will probably be alright. I say " Alright my A$$" and hand the phone over to my wife. We get no where so now I'm on the phone to azgfd and a nice lady walked me thru the process of updating my card which I didn't know could be done. She starts laughing as the wife and I are still arguing over this. She convinced me it would be alright and hung up laughing her butt off.

I still haven't quite calmed myself down. Excuse me while I mix a drink.

TJ

• Like 8

/>

where does it say about the last day and updating your cards?

Go to the draw information page and it gives you a few options. One of them is an update of credit card.

I just used it after just about having a heart attack. I came home from work and my wife said sign this new Bass Pro card I just activated today. I say "WHAT" and the rampage began. "You have got to be kidding me? What the HE!! have you done. Do you realize the draw is about to happen and I've been putting in for sheep for over 35yrs and if you screw my tag up because you change the credit card we're looking at grounds for divorce." Now I take a breath to start my next rage and she says to calm down before you have a heart attack. " No, you just don't understand what you have done. You need to call the credit card and reverse what you've done" Now she gets on the phone and gets ahold of some India speaking person who I can't understand and he says what's the big deal. It will probably be alright. I say " Alright my A$$" and hand the phone over to my wife. We get no where so now I'm on the phone to azgfd and a nice lady walked me thru the process of updating my card which I didn't know could be done. She starts laughing as the wife and I are still arguing over this. She convinced me it would be alright and hung up laughing her butt off.

I still haven't quite calmed myself down. Excuse me while I mix a drink.

TJ

Lmao that is a good story tj!! But true that's how anybody would act in that scenario

Had a similar scenario last year, turned out it wasn't the card I put in with. Big overreaction on my part.

Years ago Ed Zern had a column in Outdoor Life (I think) called Exit Laughing and occasionally he would reply to letters allegedly sent to him.

The one I remember best was written by a mans wife and went something like this;

Dear Mr. Zern,

Recently my husband came home from work and saw that I had propped the garage door open with the butt section of his favorite fly rod.

He said if I ever did this again he would beat me until I turned black and blue. Can you explain this?

Mr. Zern replied:

Yes, when small blood vessels near the surface of the skin are ruptured ...................

Just one of those things I've read that I'll never forget.

EBB

• Like 1