TJ you have to update the cc number, which you said you did. You are good. If you didn't update the number with g&f do it now.

The new number will be the number they need to charge. I got hosed on the elk/lope draw in 12 because I got a new card and my old number was on the app.

TJ you have to update the cc number, which you said you did. You are good. If you didn't update the number with g&f do it now.

The new number will be the number they need to charge. I got hosed on the elk/lope draw in 12 because I got a new card and my old number was on the app.

Thanks!

TJ

If I bought bonus points only, does it matter if I need to update my card? They already charged me for the BP's right?

Correct. No need to update.

I had to get a new CC this year as well. I had an unauthorized charge for a single $1 and they wanted to give me a new CC #. no big deal until it hit me a week later. Oh crap I put into the deer draw with that card.... after about 10 minutes of freaking out I found out online that I could change cards until the 10th. That evening I get home and see that AZGFD sent me a reminder email about the deadline. I thought it was nice of them to send it out but I am not sure if I am glad I thought of it my self or not. Seeing the email first would of saved me some stress but I just think of not getting drawn for a $1 charge and how pissed I would have been....

BPS

thursday the hits start coming good luck to all and more luck to me, come on 13a come on

• Like 1

They say it takes them Days.... even a week to hit all the cards... so maybe results by the 19th??? :huh: Praying for a tag!!!!! :D

Today should be the day they start hitting cards. The lady at the tucson game and fish meeting last night told me the leftover tag list should be out by the 17th and possibly the 15th.

Today should be the day they start hitting cards. The lady at the tucson game and fish meeting last night told me the leftover tag list should be out by the 17th and possibly the 15th.

That would be sweet.

• Like 1

That seems right because they go on sale on July 22 and they give a few days. I bet they will have them out on Friday or Monday

Next year you guys ought to get a Capitol One credit card and set it up for text notifications. You will get a text on your cell within seconds after your card is hit.