anyone ever had any issues with charges going through on a chase credit card? Other than not enough $$ in the account. Normally I just put my debit card # in but this year I actually put it on my chase credit card.

Wow, it's not like she forgot your anniversary or something. Hehehe.

I can imagine what Hadji said to his buddy after talking to you. Funny American want to draw sheep. Here in the land of Taliban we do not draw sheep. We marry them.

• Like 2

goto the azgfd.com and goto draw results and it will tell you the last day to update payment type is july 10th. goodluck

I put in with a capitol one visa card. I never had credit cards before but after all the horror stories during the elk draw about Bank of America I wasnt going to chance it so I went and got a card specifically for the draw. I used it once just to make sure it was working and thats it. anyone had any issues with capitol one? I sure hope not. cant be worst than Bank of America.

Man you guys are killing me!!! I had myself in a good mind set, had almost forgot I had even put in(which was my goal) but every day I get on here and you guys get me all riled up to check my card and see if maybe, just maybe it got hit. Haha! Oh well, the anticipation is just part of the fun I guess!

Last year we found out our results on July 19th. Might be a couple more weeks sportsfans!

/>

where does it say about the last day and updating your cards?

Go to the draw information page and it gives you a few options. One of them is an update of credit card.

I just used it after just about having a heart attack. I came home from work and my wife said sign this new Bass Pro card I just activated today. I say "WHAT" and the rampage began. "You have got to be kidding me? What the HE!! have you done. Do you realize the draw is about to happen and I've been putting in for sheep for over 35yrs and if you screw my tag up because you change the credit card we're looking at grounds for divorce." Now I take a breath to start my next rage and she says to calm down before you have a heart attack. " No, you just don't understand what you have done. You need to call the credit card and reverse what you've done" Now she gets on the phone and gets ahold of some India speaking person who I can't understand and he says what's the big deal. It will probably be alright. I say " Alright my A$$" and hand the phone over to my wife. We get no where so now I'm on the phone to azgfd and a nice lady walked me thru the process of updating my card which I didn't know could be done. She starts laughing as the wife and I are still arguing over this. She convinced me it would be alright and hung up laughing her butt off.

I still haven't quite calmed myself down. Excuse me while I mix a drink.

TJ

You Never Bought Her That Pistol, Did You?

• Like 1

Thank god because I'm having second thoughts about that. She just might not take my rampages much longer.

TJ

i dont think i stand the waiting much longer

+1 no matter how old I get I still feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the results. I love it

anyone ever had any issues with charges going through on a chase credit card?

I've been using a Chase Visa to apply and charge tags for years with no issues ever. BUT...if you are still concerned, CALL Chase and tell them you might have charge(s) from AGFD and you would like a notation of such on your account in their computer to allow the charges. If your expiration date is current and you're not over your credit limit, there should be no problem.

TJ,

You didn't specifically say, but did Peggy actually cancel/close the other CC account you did use? If not, having another card wouldn't have affected anything.

For anyone else who doesn't know about this, see this thread I started the other day:

Consider this an early warning!

anyone ever had any issues with charges going through on a chase credit card?

I've been using a Chase Visa to apply and charge tags for years with no issues ever. BUT...if you are still concerned, CALL Chase and tell them you might have charge(s) from AGFD and you would like a notation of such on your account in their computer to allow them. If your expiration date is current and you're not over your credit limit, there should be no problem.

TJ,

You didn't specifically say, but did Peggy actually cancel/close the other CC account you did use? If not, having another card wouldn't have affected anything.

For anyone else who doesn't know about this, see this thread I started the other day:

Consider this an early warning!

No she didn't close out the other card but all the information transferred over to the new one and showed our charges and balance. So I assumed. I updated it with azgfd just to be sure.

TJ

No she didn't close out the other card but all the information transferred over to the new one and showed our charges and balance. So I assumed. I updated it with azgfd just to be sure.

TJ

Hmmm, that's strange. The only way that could happen is if the card was from the same issuer that automatically canceled the old one. It sounds more like you just received a new card with an updated expiration date. Was the old one also a Bass Pro card with a different number?

TJ

Hmmm, that's strange. The only way that could happen is if the card was from the same issuer that automatically canceled the old one. It sounds more like you just received a new card with an updated expiration date. Was the old one also a Bass Pro card with a different number?

Yes Tony that is right. So am I still ok you think?