I was starting to think about left over tags since no credit card hits until today, Girlfriend and I drew late hunts and she got a fall turkey tag. This is her first late tag and second Coues tag and she is as excited as I am. Can't wait to find out what unit. Good luck to everyone!

My brother and I just had a CC hit yesterday for two December Whitetail tags! Not sure which unit, Im hoping it our first choice!!!!!!! We had given up all hope, thinking the cards were done being hit, but then it happend. Hope there are some more hits to come for those who are still waiting.

-Ryan

Just wanted to clear up the CC charge thing. This is my Wells Fargo CC.

post-5591-0-07447500-1373998906_thumb.jpg

This is where the temporary hits show up first. Mine was there for almost 3 days before it went to the posted transactions.

post-5591-0-70846700-1373998886_thumb.jpg

I'm curious if people are seeing new "temporary authorization" charges or just having them show up in there posted transaction. You have to click the little box next to temp authorizations to see them.

Last years results were on Wednesday July 25.

Dave B

I just got a hit! $139.00=4 WT tags! Hopefully we pulled Dec tags, but whatever we pulled, IM GOING HUNTING!!!

Dang ... I got hit for $225.25 on Jul 12th, but I still can't see my results. Tried calling the G&F and plugging my Sportsman ID etc and it said that the results were not available yet.

My first two choices were late Dec hunts. Hopefully I got one of those.

This was the first year that I created a sportsman ID instead of using my SSN.

They gotta be coming out any time now I can't wait to see what late Dec tag my buddy and I drew!!!!!!

Last years results were on Wednesday July 25.

Dave B

The left over tag are up for sale first come on july 22 so it will be this week for sure. where last last year it was july 30

Hoping for this afternoon that the results will be out. Guessing the slow card hits are the lucky ones, cause the first charge was denied to some un lucky hunter

Checked my card last night and found another pending charge for 07/17/13 at 1930 hours for another Deer tag.. That means I have drawn either a Unit 22 or 23 December Deer tag! I am very, very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

• Like 2

Thanks Will! I hope to bring you a really nice WT to mount for me! Between the Bear, Fish and possible Elk and Deer, I'm going to spend a small fortune in Taxidermy this year! I love having these type of problems:)

Adam

• Like 1