Sign in to follow this  
gonehuntin

WESTBORO BABTIST PROTEST PRESCOTT

Reading on the news today that westboro babtist church is planning a protets at our fallen firefighters funerals. Anyone in the area available to keep this from happening? They came to my one of my friends funeral when he was killed overseas. They are truly evil people and i hope the community keeps them far far away.

They would have serious problems if they came to my family's funeral. If I was in the area I would be there. They are horible people if they do this. I hope the fire dept lets there church burn in protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you hear this? I live here and this town is full of rednecks that are going to have a serious problem with this. They'll get shut down hard if they try this....

I just googled the church name and found the report by abc 15. They are worthless people looking for attention!

I saw it on Facebook then googled it. There's a few sources saying. If I can find out if its true I will drive up and help block these idiots

I am a Baptist, and am extremely ashamed that they use the word "Baptist" in their church name. They are not a Church, but a cult of evil.

Need to call in that group that wear's big angel wings and blocks the Westboro's from seeing the funeral....and a whole bunch of Bikers.

I just read a statement Westborough Baptist Church posted on the internet about the firefighters. There is a special place in H3ll for these sick people. I signed up to block them at another funeral a few years back, and will do it again. I don't want to hear about their first amendment rights, when they do not care about the basic human compassion of those who are mourning.

This will not end well for them. Either in this life or the next.

I am a Baptist, and am extremely ashamed that they use the word "Baptist" in their church name. They are not a Church, but a cult of evil.

Need to call in that group that wear's big angel wings and blocks the Westboro's from seeing the funeral....and a whole bunch of Bikers.

Bikers should be in no short supply in that part of the state. Don't the angels have a couple of clubhouses within a hundred miles of there?

Regardless; hunters, rednecks, hippies, thumb sucking momma's boys, men, women, children and dogs should all be present to block this scum.

• Like 4

Patriot Gaurd Riders are already on it they were on the radio with Broomhead saying they will be there if those idiots show.

If these lowlifes show up, I sure hope someone stops them. How in the world do these people get away with this. There should not be a law against this, rather a law preventing prosecution for those who stop these morons. Any means possible, put them on a plane and ship their sorry, pathetic arses to a 3rd world country.

I'm not sure I understand why they would be there.... what exactly are they protesting in this instance?

I'm not sure I understand why they would be there.... what exactly are they protesting in this instance?

They feel the fire is Gods wrath against the evil of our society so they want to celebrate.

im feelin a beat down. kill them all and let the devil sort them out. god bless those men and there all heros in my eyes. and i wish the jerk oxxs media would leave the surviver alone, there no better .RIP

• Like 1