Bitter24

Anyone else getting itchy for aug 23rd??

I know that I cant wait little over a month in half away till opener!! Gotta go check my trail cams here soon to see whats on them, hopefully a shooter. Anyone else going out in 35B, 30B, or 30A. Still deceding where I want to hunt at but it'll be one of those. Haha. Good luck to all who those the look to lace a deer with a arrow! Once i check my cams ill post pics up being glassing a lot of doe's not too many bucks yet. Though really want a velvet buck.

YUP YUP YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya. can't wait and then the day after it closes my early bull starts. can't wait

Can't wait this will be my first time in the field with a bow and I'm so excited. Good luck to all.

I got my eye on a few bucks. I am hoping this is the year I finally kill a deer with a bow. It's all I can think about!!!

• Like 2

Itll be my first year hunting deer in AZ, so I just like you guys cant wait. Just looking forward to getting out in the "woods" again and chasing down Mr. Big. Good luck to all, and oneshot nice job with the recurve!

you first timers be carefull rember you playing with razer blades. be safe only take kill shoots bad shoots won't be succesful but will end in death

I'm itchy for January 1. A ways to go.

Brian

• Like 2

I am aware and will be careful. I have always been an ethical hunter and don't plan on changing that just because of a bow or the state i hunt in. I work in the hunting and archery industry and hear many stories and have read many more on animals killed and recovered and upon inspection findings many old wounds from bad shot placement

Sitting in a 90deg plus ground blind, sweat running down every part of your body, mosquitoes filling up on all that hot blood of yours, looking at the same old view from that little opening for hours you bet I'm ready. Bring it on!

TJ

• Like 1