Sign in to follow this  
jim

Big Browns bear

Adam, you need to lay down on the ground, spoon up to your sow, and SMILE!

• Like 2

Congrats on your bear Big Browns!

Well Adam doesn't have a way to type his story so I will try and get it right. It all started last night when he told me he was taking the day off and going up to mount ore to bear hunt. As normal he slept in and went to work with the plan to get off early and go up in the afternoon. He had called me and told me his big plan as he was leaving town so someone new where he was going in case he got ate by a bear. Well standard operating procedure with adam he changed his plan on the way up and called me to let me know where he was headed. He called me at 4:52 to tell me he was at his new spot and there was only 2 really old bear tracks and that he was going to try and call in the canyon above because he just knew there had to be a bear in the canyon. I told him to have fun and not to die from heat stroke. Well at 5:23 he calls back and is freaking out telling me he had just shot a bear. He said he had set his alarm for 20 minutes because that was all he was going to be able to sit still for. At 8 minutes in he heard the brush breaking and the bear came into view at 100 yards. He said 30 seconds later it was at 10 yards ands he made the shot with the bear quartered to him. At 5:32 he called back and it was bear dead. The funny par is Adam Has never tried to call a bear in by himself this was his first stand and 8 minutes in he shot his first archery bear. Way to go Adam congrats you can fill in anything I left out.

I have to agree with Kidso. Adam you needed to top the bear kill sexiest pic...I need to be spitting my drink out right now. I'm disappointed. You guys rock...way to make it look easy ! Nice bear Adam and great job!!! Way to get yer a out and git er done!!!

Lonne

Adam, you put alot of hard work in over the years...boots on the ground, gasoline, blood sweat and tears. I know truthfully it was not easy. But walking in there this year, you sure made it look like it !!! Great work man...have a very Happy Fourth of July you deserved that bear

Just got home after an Awesome Bear hunt. I'm exhausted. I will post lots of pics tomorrow and the offical story.

Adam

Congratulations Adam. You have accomplished something alot of hunters have been trying to do for years. Thanks for sharing.

TJ

Congrats Adam, I know you have been wanting a bear and you made it happen!

Congrats!! Nice looking bear!

Just got home after an Awesome Bear hunt. I'm exhausted. I will post lots of pics tomorrow and the offical story.

Adam

Let's see the pics and hear the official story.