az_shooter

Feral Hogs in New Mexico

Anybody know someone with a toy hauler or fifth wheel trailer haha I'm sure we can all fit in that! And I talked to a buddy and he advised me December, January and February is a good time to hunt cause its not as hot and the pigs are out more. Who's buying the beer by the way? Haha

/>We already made this list once. Get to the back of the line hosers.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/16937-feral-hogs-in-arizona/page-7?do=findComment&comment=378844

That's a long list there Desert Bull, you can jump on ours if you want, it's a lot shorter haha!

• Like 2

I got a friend that works and lives in NM and I have put him to finding out where we can go. I say lets get it going

• Like 2

LOL... How was the trip???

This line is going!!! AZ_Shooter, let's make this happen! My mouth is watering for some Wild Pork Belly!!!

So when are we going to do this? I think an old style hunting camp out would be awesome a bunch ad people getting together and having fun

iv got a friend that has a ranch that borders the grey ranch in unit 27. we have had a lot of fun shooting hogs over the years, and yes they taste great. my buddy went as far as catching a piglet and keeping her. she lives at his house now as a pet. she is around 300 lbs. i would be willing to ask him if a few of us could hunt the ranch for a few days.

Well if he's got a ranch and he doesn't mind a few of us out there that would be fun too, probably be a good way almost guarantee us getting some hogs. But the idea of a giant old school hunting camp is good too.

Hey Justin, Laurie just got back from the lake and told me of the trip you are talking about. Count me in if you have an extra spot, sounds like a great trip. I have a fith wheel we can pull over there...I'll even buy some beer. I love sharing a beer with former students and hearing stories about everything they got away with. Good times for sure.

iv got a friend that has a ranch that borders the grey ranch in unit 27. we have had a lot of fun shooting hogs over the years, and yes they taste great. my buddy went as far as catching a piglet and keeping her. she lives at his house now as a pet. she is around 300 lbs. i would be willing to ask him if a few of us could hunt the ranch for a few days.

A ton of years ago my dad, brother and I hunted hogs near the Grey ranch, saw a lot of hogs even got one. If the timing is right I would like to tag along.

/>Hey Justin, Laurie just got back from the lake and told me of the trip you are talking about. Count me in if you have an extra spot, sounds like a great trip. I have a fith wheel we can pull over there...I'll even buy some beer. I love sharing a beer with former students and hearing stories about everything they got away with. Good times for sure.

I think it would be a great trip, we would all just have to coordinate around upcoming deer hunts cause from everything I'm gathering its not that good to hunt them during summer or hot months. So that starts to cut into deer season. We need to get the ball rolling on this and figure out a good time for all of us or a time far enough in advance that we can all make time for it.

Sounds like fun, I'll get the diesel topped off and toy hauler packed.