Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Off road travel to retrieve Big Game

Recreational ATV users do way more damage than hunters. However, I must say that woodcutters are a close second, maybe even worse. I have seen big trucks in places I would never dream of driving, and it is always close to a juniper tree. I often wonder how many of these guys even have cutting permits.

sooner or later we will start getting the meaning of illeagal . like leaving a maintained road, stealing , crossing the border, but untill then the people who obay the laws will suffer. a criminal has more rights then a law abidding citizens . thats the good old USA . HOME OF THE NO LONGER FREE

• Like 2

To me it all comes down to ethics, even my 4 legged means of travel leaves marks so nothings perfect. I sleep good at night and can look in the mirror. Raise a glass to common sense and good ethics for all. Only thing better then getting my own meat out someday is helping others do it. Raise another glass to all the great arizona hunters, they all leave marks, good and sometimes not.

• Like 4

You guys are entertaining.

If you in the situation and have a dead bull elk 100yrds off a road and you could easily get you vehicle to it and not make ruts or get stuck you telling me your going to quarter and pack it out??? I would bet I know the awnser..let me guess your going to quarter it ou and pack it out...lol your fooling yourself...this is the do as I say and not as I do mentality..get over yourself..

Most of the time yes, but if I'm going to leave ruts then I'm packing it out.

• Like 1

how many of U archery hunters have the balls to say you have stuck animals and did not find the animal and two days later found it and took nothing but the horns?

bad shoots shouldn't be taken. Iv'e seen many of blood trails that no one tracks. Lots of hunters out there don't check ther shoots and if the game doesn't drop immeditly drop they find something else to shoot and wound. I found 3 bulls last year that probably didn't 100 yards never retrieved . well thats just me

how many of U archery hunters have the balls to say you have stuck animals and did not find the animal and two days later found it and took nothing but the horns?
How many of you gun hunters got the huevos to admit you gut shot an animal but did not find the animal till it was rotten and took nothing but the horns?
  • Like 1

there not going to admit anything, maybe we should start getting 1 bullet

I gut shot a buck in 35B, looked for him for all of one day and some of the next. Never found him. Makes me sick every time I think about it. I WISH I would have found him rotted, I'd have cut the horns off and tagged them. But it taught me to keep shooting until he quits moving. I don't EVER want to experience killing a deer and not recovering him.

• Like 1

I was told once that the coyotys gotta eat to. It happens at least you tryed. kodo's

• Like 1

I gut shot a buck in 35B, looked for him for all of one day and some of the next. Never found him. Makes me sick every time I think about it. I WISH I would have found him rotted, I'd have cut the horns off and tagged them. But it taught me to keep shooting until he quits moving. I don't EVER want to experience killing a deer and not recovering him.

Oh, and before anyone asks, my hunting trip was done after that.

I was told once that the coyotys gotta eat to. It happens at least you tryed. kodo's

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms." - The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Sitting home just me and the dogs watching butch cassidy sipping a glass of zin makes me a big sap, here's to one shot kills next to easy access roads for all this year, good luck to all and may no one lose a blood trail.

• Like 1