Sign in to follow this  
mklong40

Awesome Encounter

Coach, your camera is better than mine. Your pictures are a good resemblance of the one we saw. It was crazy how green and colorful it was, almost fluorescent green. My camera just didnt pick up the colors.

Pixman, awesome photos!

Great experience! All of the pictures are very cool.

Ewww Ewwwww and Ewwwwwwwww :blink: Sorry, but I can't stand snakes!!!

• Like 2

Different strokes for different folks.. I can tell you I wouldnt have stayed around to watch :ph34r:

A buddy and i were quail hunting a couple years back and there was rattler in a bush with a gopher in his grasp....the only mistake he made was rattling, scared the poop out of us and he got the loud end.

that's pretty cool!

rattlers scare the crap outta me!

Last year on a bear hunt we sat a water hole (creek bed that holds water) that had some salamanders or waterdogs and this gopher snake came into the water and wrestled one out onto the rocks and put the sleeper hold on him! LOL! It was a huge waterdog! took him about 20 minutes to get him down.

James

I HATE SNAKES! I would have S!%T myself while running as fast as I could for my truck and screaming "stranger danger, stranger danger" the whole way!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I HATE SNAKES! I would have S!%T myself while running as fast as I could for my truck and screaming "stranger danger, stranger danger" the whole way!!!!!!!!!

LOL