muledeerarea33?

Regular joe workout

yes sir year round , fat don't take a vacation. also remember lots of you studs live on the flat land and the altitude up here is the biggest killer. even here a 5000 feet is a big difference from up on top at 7000' and even worse at the bab at 8000' cardio baby cardio

As WW said altitude can be a killer. Go see the Doc and get a clean bill of health especially if you are over 40 and don't exercise. Drink lots of water in te higher altitude to help flush the CO2 out of your body.

One of my sisters is a Cardiac Nurse Practitioner in Colorado Springs and hunting season usually means a few guys showing up feeling crappy after or during a hunt.

Last year a 53yo guy came in to the hospital where she works a day or two a week and never left. Even worse was that his wife and teenage kid where there when he went into arrest.

One thing is certain, we are all going to die. I'd just like to enjoy the ride as long as I can.

eat your regular deit because starving just makes your body fight back . eat something for breakfast to start your motabalism, and throw in some weiy protein within 1/2 after work out, im not a trainer but it really works. excersize on my friends your wife will love the new you.

Lots of good stuff but these are both myths.. You do not need to get your protein in 1/2 hour after your workout and you will not go into starvation mode by not eating breakfast

well i'm no trainer but it works for me, who determinds right or wrong not me, do what works for you. thanks for the info

eat your regular deit because starving just makes your body fight back . eat something for breakfast to start your motabalism, and throw in some weiy protein within 1/2 after work out, im not a trainer but it really works. excersize on my friends your wife will love the new you.

Lots of good stuff but these are both myths.. You do not need to get your protein in 1/2 hour after your workout and you will not go into starvation mode by not eating breakfast

well i'm no trainer but it works for me, who determinds right or wrong not me, do what works for you. thanks for the info

well he is, so you might consider what he says.

• Like 1

DO you even lift?

Wont lie it bothers me a little when unawares use this phrase.. No thanks Jeff LOL

DO you even lift?

Wont lie it bothers me a little when unawares use this phrase.. No thanks Jeff LOL

its completely mainstream now. i love how it can be traced to the first post ever containing "do you even lift bro" in like 2003.

• Like 1

DO you even lift?

its completely mainstream now. i love how it can be traced to the first post ever containing "do you even lift bro" in like 2003.

Wish I was around back then.. Misc glory days