Really???? This post is not worthy of CW

All the cities in the USA, in, or, facing bankruptcy.........Democrat controlled.

Tucson is well on the path to BK. Almost 1 billion in unfunded liabilities.......liberal controlled city.

That's what happens when you vote for liberals.

• Like 2

Really???? This post is not worthy of CW

I almost agree with you .... But if some one feels they have to chat about Weaner well so be it ...Wouldn't the Campfire be a more apropriate forum for a Weaner roast!

I bet wildwoody voted for Weaner!!!

Who cares??? The guy will start with New York politics and try to make his way to the national level. It will be everyone's problem then. Gotta pick the weeds before they get out of control.

• Like 1

And next thing you know he'll be running for President with holder.... it will be the Weiner/Holder ticket..lol.

I heard weiner was being pressured to pull out...of the mayoral race that is. Couldn't resist.

• Like 2

And next thing you know he'll be running for President with holder.... it will be the Weiner/Holder ticket..lol.

I heard weiner was being pressured to pull out...of the mayoral race that is. Couldn't resist.

LOL Good one. I left NY many, many years ago and all I can say is Weiner needs to to slip in the subway and his wife should GTF outta Dodge. She obviously doesn't have any brothers living close by who can take him fishing for Mako's or Blue's.

:lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I almost spit my lunch out when I read this! Too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

-Tracy

This guy is a joke. New York is a joke. If we aren't careful, pretty soon this whole country will be a joke, because nobody will stop the "Demander and Thief" and those like him. They just keep destroying whatever they touch, and the idiot "Conservatives" in Congress do nothing ... at least most of them.

This guy is a joke. New York is a joke. If we aren't careful, pretty soon this whole country will be a joke, because nobody will stop the "Demander and Thief" and those like him. They just keep destroying whatever they touch, and the idiot "Conservatives" in Congress do nothing ... at least most of them.

Obama has paid them all off. I can't wait for McCain to drop over from a stroke.