Sign in to follow this  
Lope on the Slope

How tall?

Hello Everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster. Very excited to contribute to this website and join some discussions.

Thanks Amanda!

As my offering gift I have included a picture of a digiscoped buck and would like you guys to comment on how tall you think his horns are?

Goats are tough and it's just fun to practice...

-LotS

post-11205-0-02411700-1375725467_thumb.jpg

I would guess over 17+. Shoot, Shoot, Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!

I would believe what SirRoyal and Eli,guessed.they know better then anyone.But wouldn't be saying anymore what you have seen it is a rich mans sport auction guys want to know what you have seen and what unit you have post the pics when you kill what your looking for,

Seldom Drawn

I would believe what SirRoyal and Eli,guessed.they know better then anyone.But wouldn't be saying anymore what you have seen it is a rich mans sport auction guys want to know what you have seen and what unit you have post the pics when you kill what your looking for,

Seldom Drawn

I don't think anyone asked what unit it was in? I believe Eli asked if he had a tag to go after it, which was what I was wondering when I saw the pic, I always like following someone in their scouting if they have a tag, makes it more exciting. Besides, no offense to this buck, but my guess is any auction hunter isn't overly interested in an 78-83" buck like this one. It's a nice buck, but my guess is won't score that crazy high unless his prongs are way better then they appear to be.

Eli, Do you have any side photos of this buck? It looks like he has some good mass on the lower and upper portion. He only seems to be about 16, but I think the mass would make him score high. David