id_danman

Custom rifle for sale

post-11282-0-67635200-1376789219_thumb.jpgpost-11282-0-08620100-1376789243_thumb.jpg

Custom 270 WSM built on vz24 action by Bettin Custom Rifles. 24" Shilen barrel, McMillan glass-bedded stock, decelerator recoil pad, kg gunkote on all exterior metal, EGW 20 MOA picatinny rail. Also will included 50 pieces of brass, and some bullets, and dies for reloading. SCOPE & RINGS are not included in the price of the rifle. Rifle shoots great with several bullet weights, but I had been using 130 & 140 gr Berger hunting vld's and it shoots them sub MOA. I'm just looking at going with a smaller caliber mountain rifle for my kids to use. Price is $900.
I 'm located in NW Tucson, but I make frequent trips to Phx.

Dan
id_danman@hotmail.com

Pics are up. If you need to see more I can send them to you. There is some slight wear of the finish at the end of the muzzle but it is to be expected. I had the coating work done here in Tucson at Mac's Shooting Irons. Finish is scrathc resistant and resistant to chemicals/solvents as well, comes with a rust-free guarantee.

This Is My Old Rifle And Tack Driver Doesn't Describe The Rifle..... 140 accubonds Shot In The .1-.3'S With Boring consistency. Buy With Confidence.

group002.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice! How much does she weigh?

bump for a nice rifle!

This Is My Old Rifle And Tack Driver Doesn't Describe The Rifle..... 140 accubonds Shot In The .1-.3'S With Boring consistency. Buy With Confidence.

group002.jpg

Quit posting up pics of 25 yard groups :lol:

I was able to shoot this rifle once and it was quite the shooter.

/>This Is My Old Rifle And Tack Driver Doesn't Describe The Rifle..... 140 accubonds Shot In The .1-.3'S With Boring consistency. Buy With Confidence.

group002.jpg

Why does it shoot so far left and low?????? Lol. Thats what I have been lookin for but I of course do not have the cash right now......

• Like 1