Sign in to follow this  
Camofreak

The RUT

Just like a college student. He took her to the best watering hole to impress her. It looks like it worked:)

• Like 2

Just got home today from unit 27..... Lets just say the rut is going to be amazing this year. Hurry up September 13th

So i have a tag in a different unit why do you think the rut will be so awesome just wondering.

Seldom Drawn

Just got home today from unit 27..... Lets just say the rut is going to be amazing this year. Hurry up September 13th

So i have a tag in a different unit why do you think the rut will be so awesome just wondering.

Seldom Drawn

Tons on rain, tons of new growth, weather is getting cold, bulls are chasing cows already, bulls are bugling throughout the day. Saw a lot of good activity these last few days.

• Like 1

Seldom Drawn

Tons on rain, tons of new growth, weather is getting cold, bulls are chasing cows already, bulls are bugling throughout the day. Saw a lot of good activity these last few days.

Sounds great,

I have 6 herds I am watching and they range from 20 to 150 cows in each herd and the biggest bull in all of them is maybe a 250 bull.usaully by now

they have a pretty good bull hanging around I hope the rut isn't late in my unit.

Seldom Drawn

Since when do bulls have their harems already? Its not even 9-1 yet.This is crazy! They're going to be a busted up already by opening day.

• Like 1

in the last 30 years I have noticed between the first and second week of archery deer the bulls go on there own ,and usaully I see good bulls with the cows and bugling like crazy before 9-1 it's early for the rut, but not the pre-rut.

+1 to early

Since when do bulls have their harems already? Its not even 9-1 yet.This is crazy! They're going to be a busted up already by opening day.

Seldom Drawn

I 2nd it being a good rut hunt this year. I had the privilege of hearing quite a few bugles wed-sun last week and even watched 2 bulls duking it out right in front of me for a few minutes

/>

I should of quoted it better. It's mostly small bulls that are going to be satellite bulls in a few weeks with cows. The big boys are still yet to come out...... But they will soon 😎

• Like 2

If the rut isn't going yet, then apparently this guy didn't get the memo! I just about spit my drink all over my windshield when I got this picture after pulling cards last week!

In 2006 I saw two spikes taking turns giving it to each other so this just might be a few gay spikes......

I saw little bulls this last weekend with the cows. Jumped a group of three big bulls out hiking and they didn't have any cows with them. Come mid September the big boys will be with the cows......