AZ8

Correction period eliminated

More changes to the draw. Along with the correction period gone, it appears if your credit card is rejected, they will make three attempts to contact you to for a different payment.

http://azgfd.net/artman/publish/NewsMedia/Arizona-s-new-spring-hunting-regulations-are-now-online.shtml

And you can no longer buy 2014 licenses at Walmart or other sporting goods stores you have to buy it online or go to department offices...

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

I hope they don't have Mr. Personality working the counter at the Tucson office (10 seconds into a conversation with him and you'll know who I'm talking about)... But then again, having to interact with the general public may spin him into early retirement...

And you can no longer buy 2014 licenses at Walmart or other sporting goods stores you have to buy it online or go to department offices...

I hope that is only a transitional hiccup. I know in Louisiana the Wal Marts have a computer in the Sporting Goods department that the employees use to link to F&G and print you out a nice waterproof license.

A lot better than having to print your own from a home computer.

Guest oneshot

Same dealy in NY Prdatr, they know to make it EASYER to obtain a licence/tags, rather then harder like AZ seems to be doing...

Same dealy in NY Prdatr, they know to make it EASYER to obtain a licence/tags, rather then harder like AZ seems to be doing...

I guess I find out firsthand next year when I go back to Long Island for my nephews wedding since I'll be there for a week to do some fishing too since now you need a license to fish saltwater. I guess we never knew how good we had it growing up. He told me that they even have a limit of two Flounder a day. I remember going out and filling a bushel basket with them as a kid.

It sure helped to feed our family of seven.

I hope that is only a transitional hiccup. I know in Louisiana the Wal Marts have a computer in the Sporting Goods department that the employees use to link to F&G and print you out a nice waterproof license.

A lot better than having to print your own from a home computer.

It won't be forever, likely only this year. It's a combination of the switch to 365-day licenses as well as their plans to put automated licensing services at vendors such as WalMart.

Personally, I like buying it at home online because I can save the license as a pdf and print it for absolutely free if I ever need a duplicate for some reason.

• Like 1

Have you guys not ever bought a license online? It's a piece of cake, takes about 5 mins, that means no more waiting in line, waiting for a clerk to show up, find the book, look at your license for 15+ mins and then trying to find stamps and other extras we always want! Online is the way to go. There is nothing difficult about it!

Not so sure about the correction period change or trying to obtain payment 3x's. going to be a lot of complaining about that later on.

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

They (NY) keeps going back and forth on the saltwater fishing licence, one year it is required, the next year they aren't...

You will see many people of asiaian decent keeping smalls and over limit, not being racist, just stateing the facts... (they sell their catch)...

Guest oneshot
Have you guys not ever bought a license online? It's a piece of cake, takes about 5 mins, that means no more waiting in line, waiting for a clerk to show up, find the book, look at your license for 15+ mins and then trying to find stamps and other extras we always want! Online is the way to go. There is nothing difficult about it!

Not so sure about the correction period change or trying to obtain payment 3x's. going to be a lot of complaining about that later on.

Unless you don't have a printer...

The thing I don’t like about the 365 license is I always buy a license in September for the spring draw which means it will expire in September before the fall deer and elk hunts. Is this expiring license going to be a problem when applying for fall hunts? I guess it’s just time to buy a lifetime license and be done with it.

The thing I don’t like about the 365 license is I always buy a license in September for the spring draw which means it will expire in September before the fall deer and elk hunts. Is this expiring license going to be a problem when applying for fall hunts? I guess it’s just time to buy a lifetime license and be done with it.

Just buy the license on June 1. That will cover the draw in June, October and the following year for the February draw

Really? That's the same excuse I hear from my kids about thier homework....... :D Not that hard to find a printer these days. ;)

S.

I think you can now get a printer for about $50... hard to by a $57 license and not justify a printer.

Oh an dyou can save the .pdf to your phone, iPad, laptop, etc. I am not sure what they would say if you showed the .pdf and you cant stick your stamps to it but you would hvae proof of the license.

Just buy the license on June 1. That will cover the draw in June, October and the following year for the February draw

Hopefully they allow you to pick the start date for the license then you just pick Jan 1 and there will be no change. I guess I will figure it out later this month when I buy my 2014 license for the spring draw.