ZBAR

Memorable hunt indeed

Wow!!! Congrats to you and the rest of the crew on some awesome bulls! Nicely done!!

Nice job guys and some great looking bulls. Awesome story and congrats to all the hunters.

/>Congrats Joel, and crew.. what a special hunt for you guys...glad I could be part of it in a small way.

"Small way" is an understatement. Thank you again Houston.

• Like 1

Congratulations.

You guys did it right and enjoyed your tag.

You are right, nothing beats the exhaustion from a successful hunt.

Fantastic Bulls! Those memories are gonna last forever. Great to hear about the help from friends. Congrats guys!

When is the BBQ? That's a TON of meat!

Awesome job there guys!

• Like 1

Wow - I've been wating for this thread for so long, then got swamped at work and didn't get a chance to reply until now. I just want to congratulate you, and your entire party on the coolest elk hunting thread I've seen yet.

For starters, your bull is absolutely gorgeous! And the bulls you, your brothers and Tony took - all amazing bulls. I can't even imagine how cool that was to be hunting with brothers and a close friend and to take so many great bulls. Thanks so much for taking the time to write up a great story so we could all feel like we're tagging along with you on an adventure of a lifetime.

Great job, huge congrats! You guys hunted hard, worked your tail off and got it done BIG TIME.

• Like 1