m77

What Release Do You Shoot?

I haven't shot archery in a few years but I am looking at equipment again. I shot the Scott Dual Caliber Wolf and am seriously thinking of using it. So, tell me what you think. What do you shoot?

i use a tru ball diamond. I bought a scotts little goose but couldn't get used to it so I went back to the tru ball. I love it.

I will only shoot carter releases. I have 2 quickies 2's. and a squeeze me for 3d.

I use a scott little goose.. prefer it over my previous tru ball and tru fire release

This year I was forced into getting a new release and on the recommendation of some fellow hunters, I went with the Tru Ball Bone Collector Beast. It's based on the design of the Tru-Ball Short-n-Sweet I think. It works, but I was so attached to my old release that it feels wrong- even after hundreds of arrows so far. I miss my old school Tru-Ball Stinger from the 90's though. I wore out the velcro strap and the jaws don't come together close enough for my loop anymore. I wish I could just get it fixed.

/>I use a scott little goose.. prefer it over my previous tru ball and tru fire release

I shoot the same one, it's a great release and not too expensive.

Carter Just B-Cuz, Carter Evolutuion, Scott Black Hole

Tru-fire one of the higher end ones but looking at the Scott's though....

+1 on the Carters. I have had a few different ones and the thing I found is they weren't consistent because if the got moisture in that little rolling ball in the middle it would form a little rust and would take different pressure to set them off which was messing me up. Went and shot every release in Chasin' A Dream Archery shop and Jeremy recommended the Carter Quickie because they just never fail. They are very simple with no rolling ball, so there is nothing to clean. It is a great release and wouldn't ever shoot another.

Thanks for everyone's input. I now have a list of release to go try.