hunter01

Butcher Shop in Flag

I'm looking for a good butcher in the flagstaff area. I have used Southwest before and it was pretty good, but a bit expensive. Looking to get ground, jerky and a larger portion to be smoked as sausage too. Anyone use Rhonda's? Posting in classifieds due to volume of activity here. Thanks for any assistance in advance, Andy.

To answer your question, I have used Rhonda's several times and was very pleased with their product and service.

I used Coconino a couple of times in the past and was very satisfied with their service. I remember reading where a couple of guys may have had some issues, but don't recall for certain what those were. All I know is that I got good service, good cuts, and the packaging kept the meat for longer than I would have expected.

To answer your question, I have used Rhonda's several times and was very pleased with their product and service.[/quote

+1 on rhonda's

Rhonda did my ministers cow - one shot - skinned - clean elk delivered

#1 they didn't even weigh it

#2 all the hamburger had hair twigs and "other stuff"

#3 he did not receive a single package of steaks

#4 rhonda said you got all your box's - they were loaded to be delivered- what you see is what you got

#5 no weight on finale delivery

#6 WILL NEVER USE RHONDA"S AGIN

Coconino has processed the last few we have gotten and we have been very pleased with the results. Have also been very happy with Casey's!

Where is Coconino's located?

Out I-40 @ the Cosnino Exit turn right...