hunter01

Butcher Shop in Flag

WOW! Thanks for the quick and informative responses.

Looks like Casey's is the way to go. Thanks guys and gals,

I knew I would get good info here, Thanks to all that responded!

Andy

Final report at 11:15 PM:

Casey's- 11 votes

Rhonda's- 2 votes, 1 w/bad results

Dan Bix- 2 votes

Coconino- 2 votes

I did some research with the help of CWT members and went with Dan Bix in Flagg. I took him my daughters buffalo and I'm glad I went to him. He's a straight shooter and does not do the up-charge and try to sell you other services he provides. Everything was cut and packaged to perfection and his prices are excellent. He aged the meat and everything we have eaten has been outstanding. This is my plug for some fantastic work on a large volume order. Thanks again guys/gals for all the help.

HUNTER01

I got my first elk this year. I was told to use another butcher in Flagstaff. When I called, the butcher told me not to bring it by till the next day (Nothing wrong with that). I called Dan Bix, had it to him inside of an hour (about 1930), on his birthday. He did a great job for me. The fact that he was willing to take it after dark on his birthday made my life a lot easier and earned my business for the future.

Used Caseys for the first time this year. Wow. What an awesome bunch of guys. Great work, would highly recommend!

If you are not going to do it yourself, I would HIGHLY recommend Casey's. I have used them a bunch in the past and received nothing but the absolute best quality and service!!! They are TERRIFIC!!!!

It seems that Coconino Game Processing is the same people who used to be Four Peaks Game Processing, based on the websites being linked. If so, I would steer VERY FAR away from these people. They had many complaints over the years from lots of people, just google it and it should come up. Personally, I had a HORRIBLE experience with these people and would NEVER recommend them to anyone. IMHO, I believe they are horrific, their customer service STUNK, their product was terrible and it was just bad overall. One of the worst experiences I have ever had with any company, anywhere, anytime, for any product or service. They were THAT bad!!!! You would be better off going anywhere else. I cannot UNrecommend them enough after my experience with them. Personally, I hope nobody ever has to deal with them or have anywhere near the experience I had with them. There are FAR better options available to you, use those options instead of this outfit. These are my experiences and opinions, but I recommend you do a little research on them.

• Like 1

4 Peaks and Coconino are not connected in anyway. Not sure about the web site link but 4 Peaks is out of business and will not be reopening.

I'll second the good riddance! I'm glad they wont have the chance to rip off any more hunters, whatta bunch of jack wads!

• Like 1