Sign in to follow this  
AzHuntingAddict

Gov. Shutdown and hunting USFS

A FB friend was out looking at fish and game water catchments on forest land and was approached by a ranger, and was told there were "posted signs" and was told "no recreating". Has anybody had issues with a forest ranger or posted signs during the jr hunts on forest lands?

Tell that "ranger" to kiss a fat dogs butt.

This! For the Win!

If that happens to anyone, it is nothing but "tactics" by the Fed's. If the forests were closed, a ranger would not be getting paid, and probably not be there?

/>If that happens to anyone, it is nothing but "tactics" by the Fed's. If the forests were closed, a ranger would not be getting paid, and probably not be there?

Forest Service LEOs are considered essential employees and are still writing tickets.

/>If that happens to anyone, it is nothing but "tactics" by the Fed's. If the forests were closed, a ranger would not be getting paid, and probably not be there?

My Neighbor is FS and he is being forced to work without pay! He was told that there was no vacation allowed, even if you had it scheduled before the shut down.

Our local FS has 7, and only 2 were available for the plane crash we had. So even their LEOs aren't out in full force. They are working for IOUs.

DO NOT RE-ELECT ANYONE. If they were part of this government in ANY way, throw the bums out!

/> If that happens to anyone, it is nothing but "tactics" by the Fed's. If the forests were closed, a ranger would not be getting paid, and probably not be there?

Forest Service LEOs are considered essential employees and are still writing tickets.

And they're not getting paid anything but IOU's right now... so some of their attitude should be excused, but not all of it. Keep in mind they have families to feed too- always try to walk in the other guy's shoes a bit. Last time I went to Fry's and tried to pay for groceries with an IOU they politely declined to let me leave with my goods and sundries.

• Like 1