Sign in to follow this  
AZDOGMAN1

My kids 2 nice bucks

Last weekend i took my 5 year old son to New mexico to kill his first animal. It was a blast and he killed this 72 inch goat on the first day. We used the "claw" and youth model .243

This weekend was my older daughters junior deer hunt in unit 7. She killed this stud buck (168 inch) on the second day. We almost got him the first day but i screwed up. Luckily i found him the next morning. We got above him while he was bedded and sat for hour and a half until he got up and she shot him at 60 yards.

Was a great week for me helping my son on his first hunt and my daughter on her first buck.

post-6003-0-96146700-1381728369_thumb.jpg

post-6003-0-37338800-1381728385_thumb.jpg

post-6003-0-14437200-1381728398_thumb.jpg

post-6003-0-05374200-1381728411_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You certainly can't ask for much more than that. Thanks for sharing both of your kid's hunt with us. :)

TJ

your Kids did good. Congrats

Congrats Kevin. I was the guy at the bottom of the hill blowing on the varmint call with Mark. My wife and kids watched the whole thing and were super excited. BTW I saw that buck on the archery hunt in the exact spot where you killed him.

• Like 1

Flatlander, Thanks for the help. Man when he stood up he didn't waste much time. She barely got a shot before he disappeared. It was a lot thicker up there than it looked from the bottom.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone

• Like 1