Sign in to follow this  
AZDOGMAN1

Last minute New Zealand

One of our group cant make our NZ trip. Very last minute but figured I would see if anyone could fill the spot. We leave oct 27 and return nov 10

Total cost will be $2500. That includes airfare and everything. No limit on animals. It is mainly a tahr and chamois hunt but there is a chance at red stag. I have done this trip last two years and it's a blast. If interested let me know. You will have to have your passport already as I don't think you have time to get one now.

Oh my. I would love to do that but would get fired for sure! Oh man, I sure hope this is something someone can take advantage of. Some day, maybe...

Lol. I figured that's the case with most guys but you never know.

Las 2 trips I I killed 3 tahr, 2 chamois and 1 red stag. In case someone is wondering if it's worth getting fired over. :-)

How I wish I was retired. Hope you fill the spot. :)

TJ

No catch. The biggest cost is airfare. It's about $1800. The rest is put in toward the rest of the cost which are... Rental car. Helicopter ride in to the spot we hunt. Few motel stays. Gas for rental car. There is no charge to hunt over there. This is my third trip over there. This year we will be adding some wallaby hunting. Be warned if you go plan on going again cuz it's addicting.

Just read your story. Looks like you had a blast. I would love to see you post a thread of your story on CW. I would love to go with you in the next few years. What did you do with the hide, meat and heads?

Adam