Sign in to follow this  
kidso

That was Awesome!

Congratulations to your wife on her first successful hunt! Welcome to the 'Sisterhood'

Way to be persistent and find that blood trail, glad you had such a good bloodhound with you ;) Way to go TJ!!! :P

• Like 1

Great job on the cow!

• Like 1

Great write up, and congrats to your wife...

Two questions:

What's up with the pajamas?

And

Why didn't you take the rib meat? There is a lot of good grind on those ribs.

Never mind on the rib role question! Did not look closely enough at the last pic!

Well done on the follow up. Too many hunters would have chalked it up to a miss and continued hunting.

Congratulations to your wife on a short but sweet, great hunt! Awesome job TJ on helping out as well.

Great write up, and congrats to your wife... Two questions: What's up with the pajamas? And Why didn't you take the rib meat? There is a lot of good grind on those ribs.

The pajamas were the layer under my Scent=Lock camo jumpsuit, which I took off after the first picture, as I was heating up. And yes, I did take the rib meat. Other than the hert and liver, I doubt there was a pound of edible meat left on the carcass. I scraped it nice and clean!

I received a phone call last night from the hunters whom I offered my blind to, and they replied that they harvested an elk out of it Tuesday morning. It was shot by the gentleman's wife and it was her first big game animal as well!

• Like 3

First time I've ever seen "Pajamaflage"! Congrats on a great cow.

Pajamaflage. How classic! You need to patent that word and start a marketing campaign for hunter sleepwear. I love it!

Ill buy shares!!

Congrats on the hunt!

First time I've ever seen "Pajamaflage"! Congrats on a great cow.

"Pajamaflage" that would be a great line of "Urban Asault Wear"

Great write up Keith. Glad your wife was successful. Short and sweet. So glad you stayed with it and found blood. Goes to show we should never give up after a shot......

That was a great story and pictures...! Congrats and thanks!!! What a remarkable and memorable time!!