Sign in to follow this  
Coach

Youth Hunters are Doing Great This Year

Hey guys, seems like I'm on CWT all the time. I'm blown away by all the new Youth Hunters posts over the last couple of weeks. I just want to congratulate all the youth hunters getting success in their hunts this year, and extend my gratitude to the moms and dads out there who are taking the time to get these youngsters out in the field.

I honestly believe that hunting brings a family closer together, and you guys have sure done a great job of getting the next generation of hunters excited and passionate about hunting, and just enjoying the wonderful world of outdoor activity. Huge kudos to you all.

• Like 7

It sure is impressive how well the little guys are doing and i might add shooting. I would rather see the juniors kill good deer than the rest of us. I'm going to try to make it a habit to tag along on one of these hunts every year. I'm real proud of all the little fellas out there.

Thanks to all you parents, friends and relatives, the Sisterhood and Brotherhood are getting stronger and stronger! Keep 'em out there!!!

Hey guys, seems like I'm on CWT all the time. I'm blown away by all the new Youth Hunters posts over the last couple of weeks. I just want to congratulate all the youth hunters getting success in their hunts this year, and extend my gratitude to the moms and dads out there who are taking the time to get these youngsters out in the field.

I honestly believe that hunting brings a family closer together, and you guys have sure done a great job of getting the next generation of hunters excited and passionate about hunting, and just enjoying the wonderful world of outdoor activity. Huge kudos to you all.

Well said Coach!

Im ready to start buying ice cream for all the spike and forkie shooters cuz all those other turkeys making me look reallllllllll bad! :( L.O.L. man im 41 yrs old and have still never managed to tag a big old buck.

CONGRATS TO ALL EVEN THE KIDS THAT SHOT THE BIG ONES. ;)

Oh and all the young ladies i saw in camo... very very cool!

It's been a great year! I know 3 jr hunters that had their first deer or elk kill. One of which was my daughter. I enjoy jr hunts a lot more that my own! I love to see the excitement on their faces!

Coach,

You ain't kidding!

I'm just getting around to reading about all the youth hunters and am pleasantly surprised at all the stories!

Kudos to everyone out there taking the kids out!

I was fortunate enough to hunt with my nephew this year for his first hunt and it sure is a blast getting the kids out.

+1

TJ