Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

A TRUE HUNTING STORY/ HOW DO YOU SEE IT?

How do you see it ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who was right?

Yuma Archer, don't know what you know but I do know you where not an eyewitness to this story. So I would say your version is hearsay and not admissable.

My next suggestion is with Mulkepackhunter - find spots where there aren't so many people - then you don't have to deal with this.

really where do you guys hunt that know ones else knows of there aren't many secret spots anymore with the internet and no one can keep a secret anymore.

SIrRoyal,

I don't know If I would have been so civil if this happened to my hunter,There aren't a lot of ethics with a lot of hunters anymore.

and why would anyone want to shoot a wounded bull that someone is already tracking how sad.

Seldom Drawn

If have heard both sides of the story!!

Sir royal are you the gentlemen that was screaming toward party b?

Seems you did not tell the whole story.

There are two sides and I am not commenting anymore but party B is in the right to tag that bull.

You said so yourself!!!!!

Quit slandering on the Internet!!!!

Did you young shooter get his bull? I hope so.

Good day.

Amanda I would close this discussion

Yuma hunter are these your friends, were you there lets hear your side of the story ,did your friends have a bullet in this elk that would have killed it?
or just a hole in the tail.

SirRoyal, I just made my youngest son read this and try to make sense of it all and after he finished he turned around and looked me strait in the eyes and said "dad does this guy need a tub of Vagisill ?

• Like 5

/>

SirRoyal, I just made my youngest son read this and try to make sense of it all and after he finished he turned around and looked me strait in the eyes and said "dad does this guy need a tub of Vagisill ?

I always knew I liked your kids better than I like you.

I need another choice to vote for...

How about vote for:

1) WTH?

2) somebody's been drinking

3) stupid riddle

4) all of the above

I vote #4

• Like 4

Sir Royal,

I talked with "the hunter"he told me his version.

Very similar to what you said.

But he put in some details.

And I know him as a good man.

I believe him.

No big deal it is just a bull.

It is a big deal to you, your hunter said he did not put a kill shot on the bull either,

So you did not have claim to that bull. hunter B put the bull down and asked your hunter to look at the bull and your hunter admitted it was hunter b who had the Right to tag the bull.

You told him congratulating as you walked away.

So second hand from the man who shot the bull.

I am here to defend hunter B who has not had a chance to say his side here.

• Like 1

Trophyhntr: Excellent Comprehension !! The story does state and emphasis that Misses plainly said he missed both shots when asked by Coming Storm and Group A.

MULEPACKHUNTER and naturegirl there are no secrets or sacred spots anymore . Probably due to the internet. Thank you for reading!!

There are sacred spots everywhere, but as far as secret spots - heck no not on public land.

Here's what I typically see when I'm out in the field. The vast majority of hunters hunt within very close proximity to their vehicles (i.e. roads). If you park your vehicle and hike even a half mile, you have just changed your odds of seeing other humans from very high to very low. It's all about playing the odds, but ultimately each hunter has to decide what they want out of their time in the field.

I have not been hunting long, I have said that before, I have 4 points for Elk but have only been in the field hunting for 3 years mostly archery, I guess I have been lucky but then again my hunting has all been more than 4 miles from my truck and always involves camp on my back or on my mules, the only traditional camp hunting has been with buddies on their hunts or one time with my kids (the one time with kids we hiked 5 miles form camp and never saw one hunter in 4 days). I would say out of 30 full days in the field hunting I have seen maybe 4 hunters and they never knew i was there. Maybe not lucky because I go out of my way to get deep and solitary. Hard work has paid off. When I am running by way of head lamp tonight on a 5.2 mile loop before family dinner what will you be doing??? Maybe loading half your belongings in a toy hauler to go park next to other toy haulers and complain about how many tags there are??? This is not directed at anyone just a motivator, Work hard go deep and Group A or B will be no where around, just you and hopefully your quarry.

Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal "Aldo"

Yuma Archer : Your tone down is much appreciated! This story would never had been posted had not that bull been posted.

Coming Storm always tries to be objective and give every hunter the benefit of the doubt! But he also believes in integerity

Bold words below are only to show the response .

Sir Royal,

I talked with "the hunter"he told me his version.

Very similar to what you said.

But he put in some details.

And I know him as a good man.

Coming Storm believes him to be a good man also! But influenced by the lead man who was UnderPressure to get results for his client and to get to his other family member's coues deer hunt which also started that day. Coming Storm understands all this pressure first hand . But it still does not justify the actions taken by group B

I believe him.

No big deal it is just a bull.
Very True! The emphasis has never been on the bull!

It is a big deal to you, your hunter said he did not put a kill shot on the bull either,

Hmmm that was not the point!

So you did not have claim to that bull. hunter B put the bull down and asked your hunter to look at the bull and your hunter admitted it was hunter b who had the Right to tag the bull.
Wrong ! They only found that bull because of Almost's Blood Trail. UnderPressure had Video go get Misses because they found it before Group A and they started trailing without telling Group A. 1st unethical move and moral Mistake! Coming Storm saw something suspicious going on and ran to them Questioning their Motives.
You told him congratulating as you walked away.
In his younger days Coming Storm's reactions would of had much different results.
So second hand from the man who shot the bull.

I am here to defend hunter B who has not had a chance to say his side here.

Hmmm! He also could of asked you not to post that bull !

1. This was written terrible!

2. The story was very one sided.

3. Storm is real full of himself.

4. Don't forget to mention group A's shot barely nicked the hind leg from 30 yards through thick trees.

And this why I rarely come on here anymore!

• Like 1

1. This was written terrible! Well sure its if your in the wrong!

2. The story was very one sided. TRUE! Right is Right

3. Storm is real full of himself. All 300 lbs! :P

4. Don't forget to mention group A's shot barely nicked the hind leg from 30 yards through thick trees. Hmmm a nick that bled all the way down the leg to hoof to the ground! Yup

And this why I rarely come on here anymore! Sorry to see you Go!