Great story! Congrats! Your you able to get the quads to the deer or was a tough drag out with two deer?

No, no way to get the quads in there and yes it was tough getting those deer out of there :) Good thing that the carry / drag was never up hill.

Thanks every one for your wonderful comments, they mean a lot to us, thanks again :)

Ernesto C

Congrats Ernesto and Ana! It's fun to hear a proud father talk about their kids. You are a good father to get her to that buck! What a great double team!

• Like 1

Very cool story, congrats.

Whoohoo! Congratulations again to you and Ana! Great job on the write up and pictures. Hunting with friends and family is as good as it gets and to be able to take a double with your daughter is even better. I know how proud you are of her and you have every reason to be. It could not have happened to a better family!

Way to go buddy!

• Like 1

Congrats to you and your daughter, great job on laying those bucks down!

TOO COOL Ernesto. Awesome job of keeping your eyes open even after she shot to see your buck. Congrats to the both of you on a memory worth a thousand lifetimes!!!

• Like 1

Ernesto, isn't Ana the one I met this year right after she shot her javelina? She sure is on a roll. My congratulations to the both of you. Great pictures and story. I know how proud you must be. Your a blessed family, Ernesto, to be able to hunt and share the outdoors together. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. :)

TJ

• Like 1

That's awesome Ernesto. Any time we can spend with our kids doing something they like so special for them and us too. This is something you will both cherish forever.

• Like 1

Ernesto, isn't Ana the one I met this year right after she shot her javelina? She sure is on a roll. My congratulations to the both of you. Great pictures and story. I know how proud you must be. Your a blessed family, Ernesto, to be able to hunt and share the outdoors together. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. :)

TJ

Yeap TJ that's her :) and we are already talking about that hunt :) Thank you and thanks to all you for your wonderful comments :) thanks a lot!

Ernesto C