Sign in to follow this  
jeremiah lindsey

hunting lisence?

They Don't, You Print Them.

And do your self a favor and save the PDF so you can reprint them. If yours gets wet (our paper is not the best) and you need to recall them from the AZGFD web site to print again... it costs money... which is a dig in my opinion. They want you to print them, but we don't have the water proof paper they do, then they charge again to recall them for printing... Rant over.

• Like 1

Get a replacement license at Walmart for $4. I had to do it the first year I got license online because I didn't realize you had to print them either.

Yeah last time I printed I did 10...there isn't a limit when you first pay.

Print extras and keep the license in a zip lock baggy in your pack and they shouldn't get wet.

that sucks. i think you can get a reprint for not so much. better than getting a whole new license. you can always call the office and see what you can sucker one of them into doing for you as well

I agree it isn't the best way to get a license but just go to Walmart and get a duplicate. It is worthwhile for me to just drive to G&F and purchase it from them which is what I did last month to get a 2014 license.

I dislike having to print it off and imagine it will change in 2015.