Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Christmas Theme - 'tis the season!

Hey All,

I installed a couple Christmas related themes/skins for the forum. Don't worry, if you don't like it, you can easily change back to the old skin. Just make sure you are logged in so that it will remember the changes.

There are two Christmas themes, one is set as the default for now and it's a dark red theme. The other is a light blue one with some falling snow, it's called White Christmas. I couldn't decide which was better, so I installed both and you can choose. Some people prefer light backgrounds and some prefer dark, so you can choose what works best for you.

To select a different theme/skin look for the CHANGE THEME text in bottom left of the forum. Click on that and it will pull up all the skin options available to you. It's best to be logged in so it can remember your preference. The two Christmas themes are the last two on the list. The first one on the list is Club 3.4 and that's the one you are used to, so if you want the old look, choose that one.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Amanda

• Like 2

Very cool! what a great change, Ho Ho Ho!

Try switching to White Christmas and let me know which you like better. I like how there are lights strung up over the avatars in the posts in white Christmas. and I like the falling snow. But the snowmen were a little much. I removed them from the top banner and put in a deer skull :)

The Christmas countdown is somewhat depressing since I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. I think I will stick with the majestic theme for now!

Just switched to the white one, it's exceptional also! Hard to tell which I like better!

Both are very nice, but went back to the red. Like its name, it's "Majestic"!

Amanda, cool theme, is Santa gonna put a CWT shirt or hat in my stocking?

Yea just mess in with ya. Happy Holidays n be safe. :)