Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Who can name . . .

The only 3 PAC-12 teams to never make a BCS game?

The first two should be easy.

• Like 1

Lance, don't Jaguars eat wildcats? Be careful out there. Packer is correct. And actually of 65 AQ teams, 43 made a BCS game at some point during the 15 year BCS era. ASU and UA are right up there with Northwestern, Minnesota, and Vanderbilt. That is seriously depressing. What a sad state of football.

• Like 1

That is sad! Stuck in mediocrity. Cal should of been in a BCS the last year Aaron Rodgers was quarterback, I believe they got snubbed despite alomost beating USC at LA and only losing that game in the regular season if I remember correctly.

Cal got snubbed in 05 I believe and ASU got snubbed in 07 after winning 10 games and being co-champs of the PAC 12.

Oh well.

Yes even Utah and Colorado played with the big boys. BUT wait till next year, which is the same thing I say when my pink slip for Sheep arrives.

• Like 1

Yep, can't wait til next year....for UofA!!

ASU, not so much....losing 26 seniors (12 starters). That's some short-sighted juco recruiting right there Mr. Graham!

Oh yeah, it was the team that won 10 games and scored 58 on the pussy cats.

• Like 1

Lance is still trying to get Amanda to change the name of this website to "nogalesnorthbasketball.com"

• Like 1

Hopefully someday Nogales North adds a literacy requirement to their curriculum so Lance can learn to use his context clues to discover what a post is actually about.

This post was clearly not about how good our football team is. But since you brought it up, ours is better than yours.

I find it frustrating that the UA crowd finds it necessary to belittle and berate ASU any time either school is brought up. The whole point of the post was to point out that we are in the exact same boat during the BCS era. Lance and his minions have short man syndrome so bad they have to turn it into a pi**ing contest.