Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

National Call Making Contest

Here are a few pictures of the three calls I am sending back to the Nashville and the National Call Making Contest.They are Copper over Glass in a Pecan Pot, Slate over Slate in a Shoestring Acacia and Crystal over Glass in Claro Walnut pot.

IMGP0875_zps933d0d23.jpg

IMGP0866_zps6b0457f1.jpg

IMGP0841_zps16de0083.jpg

IMGP0894_zpsb09b5685.jpg

IMGP0860_zpsb8105a63.jpg

IMGP0893_zpsd2879a39.jpg

IMGP0850_zps820fea36.jpg

IMGP0898_zps02d21fb0.jpg

IMGP0853_zps2ac6bca1.jpg

• Like 5

win a DD Adams

Those calls look great. Ever think about burning your inscription on the bottom? I like the way it looks on mine and am not looking forward to it wearing off.

Those are beautiful calls. I expecially like the one with the turkey under glass. How can I purchase one from you? I agree with single shot, either burn it in or lazer engraving would be neat. I know someone set up to lazer in a production method if you are interested. Good luck in the National competition.

Thanks for the comments. The judging takes place February 13th and 14th at the NWTF national convention in Nashville. It would be nice to win the DD Adams award.

I have thought about and looked into getting an electric iron to burn info into the bottom of my calls.

If you are interested in purchasing a call or want more information just send me a message.

Those calls are beautiful! Good luck on the competition.

I can't wait to get my call!

/>Those calls are beautiful! Good luck on the competition.

I can't wait to get my call!

not only are they beautiful, but you should hear the sound they make! I've been through dozens of other calls and his call is my absolute favorite and almost the only one I use now (except for a diaphragm). Only issue I have is worrying about its well being when I'm out hunting - I like it that much!

• Like 1

Nice Sir! They do indeed sound better than they look though! Killed 2 toms off them so far

• Like 1

I am at the NWTF convention at this time and all I can say is WOW.I did not know just how many call company's there are.And to hear them all being used st what seems the same time is incredible. And don't forget to add in all the duck and goose calls.

Well I just went to enjoy all the activities at the convention. My wife on the other hand was the winner.She won 2 shotguns,a 22mag rifle and a 380 Taurus handgun and 2 yeti coolers(20 qt)oh and while at the hunters banquet and auction she won the New Mexico Gould's tag.well she actually the high bidder for it.then we found out that the hunt will be guided by one of the state chapters member.

I was able to buy some really nice wing bone calls from the call auction and also while there I ran into the godfather of camp clothes Jim Crumley,I meet him years ago at s hunt in Alabama and had not seen him since.His wife is a board member of the NWTF so they were at the convention.

Did some sight seeing in Nashville went to the country music hall of fame and the Ryman theater those were a lot of fun.

That's how I did.

• Like 1

Wow congrats to you guys, that's awesome!!!!! I always wanted a wing bone call!!!

I didn’t win with the three calls I sent in. There are lots of calls that are entered I would guess my 3 calls were probably competing against 600 to 800 other calls. They don’t give full results just winners so if you don’t win you have no idea how you did.

Mark if you are interested in having me make you a natural wing bone call keep the bones out of one of the wings from your wife’s Gould’s turkey from NM. The bones I would need are the shoulder bone and the two bones out on the next joint (humerous, unla and radius). I have a friend that makes fly rods wrap the joints or transitions like you would a fly rod in the thread color of your choice. I will also be changing my cleaning method this year and will have Cole at CMC Skulworks use his beetles to clean the bones to get a higher quality product then with traditional boiling. Personally I have never been very good at using wing bones or suction calls but they look great and are a great way to remember your hunt. They are also the oldest type of call dating to and created by the Native Americans.

• Like 1