HOSS....

Unit C San Carlos Hunt

Happy New Year to all.... We started a good year of hunting by harvesting 2 really nice bucks.... I was able to help 2 guys from Salt Lake City Utah hunt the San Carlos Rez for my favorite animal...COUES!!!! The 7 day hunt ended with George tagging a 120 gross buck on the last day and Rob with a 100in buck which was his first coues ever.... the rut seemed on and off and seen a lot of 90-100in class bucks and the occasional 105ish class deer..... eventually I was able to find this big typical in no mans land and push my hunter to get within 380 yards and made a great shot... I captured some footage and pics of the buck before. We had a great time.... oh and by the way... I was able to locate 2 lions and have them shot.... Looking forward to seeing some great bucks this year... God bless you Coues deer fans...

George Wilde 120 gross San Carlos Coues 2014

post-5044-0-98913900-1389796641_thumb.jpg

post-5044-0-86237100-1389796688_thumb.jpg

post-5044-0-99931300-1389796780_thumb.jpg

post-5044-0-91748500-1389796797_thumb.jpg

post-5044-0-10463700-1389796814_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Very nice!! Congrats to the hunters!!

Very nice! Great start of 2014! Congratulations to you and your hunters on a couple of great bucks.

"120 inch buck on the last day"

That's why you trophy hunt right there. Went 7 days!!! That's a long and grueling amount of time to hold out.

Very impressive, it takes a lot of guts and mental stamina to hold out to kill a big dog like that.

Great job guys!!

The tine length on that field photo is SICK!! Congrats again on some more great bucks HOSS!

Awesome job hoss, excellent job. These can be tough hunts but you have a way of making them look easy. Hats off to ya dude!!

Thanks to all... Miss coues deer hunting already. Good luck to u all who draw a tag this year wherever it may be.

• Like 1