loco4coues

UPDATED WITH A PIC OF BULL AND AIR DATE: Outlanders Limited Draw - Another Arizona Hunt!!

/>TTT. This Thursday the 24th at 7 pm AZ time. Sportsmans channel, Outlanders Limited Draw. Tune in for a great AZ late bull hunt.

Just set the DVR. I can't wait, I love seeing the Arizona hunts on TV!

I just watched the show and loved it. Speeking from experience its not easy to hunt and entertain a camera crew. Ypu guys did awesome, great shot on a stud late season bull! You guys have my vote and will have them till it closes. Be sure to post the date when we can start!

-Ryan

• Like 1

I watched it last night.. GREAT SHOW!!! Thats twice CWT family has kicked some butt on the Outlanders!! Looks like a tough hunt, he smoked that bull from 1025 yards!!!

• Like 4

I missed the show because we left Thursday for a turkey hunt. Had it set to record but direct tv came and switched out the boxes and I lost the recording. Can it be watched online yet? I've been searching the outlanders website and cant find it anywhere.

When will the episode be on the website?

Great shot and show! Did they have to use the Weaver gear they gave away, like the scope used for the kill shot?

The episode will be on the website sometime in June and the voting will start, I will keep this post updated with information. You might be able to catch it on as a re run on tv before then.

Great show guys! Your episode just goes to show what arizona public land hunting is all about! I believe we have the finest sportsman right here in this state! You have my vote on a awesome 1025 yard shot!!

• Like 1

Update: the show will re-air tomorrow 5/29/2014 at 7:00 pm on the sportsmans channel.