Sign in to follow this  
Evan

Javelina Sucess

Filled my General Javelina tag yesterday. Had a hard time finding these guys this year. Spent hours upon hours in the same wash between scouting, the archery and genral hunt. Had a great time yesterday and finally put one down! Now the patient wait for the elk draw!

post-8765-0-89460000-1393261604.jpg

post-8765-0-82381000-1393261605.jpg

post-8765-0-41079800-1393261606.jpg

• Like 4

Wow, that's a big'n! Never seen a pig-on-a-pack before, cool! Congratulations and nice shirt too.

• Like 1

Right on!!! Congratulations on your Javelina!!

• Like 1

congrats! did strapping the pig to your pack like that work out well? I have the same pack and want to find a way to pack out a pig that doesn't result in me putting it inside the pack .

• Like 1

congrats! did strapping the pig to your pack like that work out well? I have the same pack and want to find a way to pack out a pig that doesn't result in me putting it inside the pack .

It worked out awesome! This is my first hunt with the outdoorsmans pack, love it! I ran the bottom strap inbetween the back legs(hard to see) to hold it up and you can see the other three straps. Hiked just liked that for over a mile without having to adjust once, worked great!

cool, I also would like to try to take off the pack portion off the frame and put a pig on the frame......good to know

fyi a gutted coues deer fitted inside the pack, it takes a little patience and shimming and shakin, but it fits,

congrats again!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, deboned it last night 20 pounds of meat dropped off to denmark this morning, going to be some good jalapeno chedder brauts!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I have a friend of mine who has a colony of demitis beetles cleaning the skull for me, he has been sending me pics, thought I'd share.

post-8765-0-75290600-1394308240_thumb.jpeg

post-8765-0-53197900-1394308242_thumb.jpeg

post-8765-0-91490100-1394308245_thumb.jpeg