OneTeam

UPDATE PAYMENT INFO!

Just found out from a co-worker that he got a call from G&F to do a correction on the application.

Looks like this will go on and on... Come on April 21st!!! LOL

I logged into my acct right now and the new total got me REAL excited! The new amount was pretty close to what it should be! Well, opened the acct and it was the last two days of little things added up to $140... Dangit!

If I decide to give my children an allowance then I'm going to require that they set aside at least $2 per week for tags. I've been paying for my own permits and tags since I was 12 years old because my father had no desire to go. I appreciated it a lot more. I remember saving and scraping anywhere I could to be able to save $70 for a season-long waterfowl permit for the Ute reservation in eastern Utah. Until I was 16 year old, it was probably the largest financial transaction I made each year...and well worth it.

• Like 2

Just found out from a co-worker that he got a call from G&F to do a correction on the application.

Yep. Brother in law got called due to a fiasco from the ORIGINAL deadline. Somebody else mentioned this but while filling out the application it glitched out and said that he couldn't fill out a duplicate app. Who knows how long it could take to reach all those folks.

Yep. Brother in law got called due to a fiasco from the ORIGINAL deadline. Somebody else mentioned this but while filling out the application it glitched out and said that he couldn't fill out a duplicate app. Who knows how long it could take to reach all those folks.

This is going to take awhile. I don't expect cards to start being hit until the 24th, if we're lucky.

One day some smart know it all asked me why a smoke, I said cause I like to...."but it's like $5.00 a pack....how many packs do you smoke" ? Two a day.... "That's like $3200 a year".... So.... "Over 10 years that's over $30k or a new truck you could pay cash"..... Me do you smoke? "No".... Where is your new truck?

• Like 2

Yeah! What he said.

Had nothing better to do today so i wanted to add my 2 cents.

Wow i feel better. Thanks