Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

A LITTLE good news

Wonderful! Congratulations to the parents and grandparents!

Awsome! Thanks for sharing your LITTLE one with us. It is good to hear about good things. May she continue to grow stronger everyday. Congratulations to the Parents and Grandparents...all of the family.

Congratultations to ALL! A true blessing from God! Thank you for sharing with us!

Thanks everybody for thoughts, comments and prayers. Momma got to go home yesterday but Maren gets to spend a few more days but everything seems to be going good.

I thought raising kids was going to be the hard part of my life.....but honestly I have had more worries about my kids since they left home than I ever did while they were at home.

We have been blessed and I have enjoyed the ride so far........thanks everybody.

Congratulations! What a blessing that they have grandparents around to help out. My wife was born at 25.5 weeks, and that was 30 years ago. She spent 87 days in the NICU, but was a miracle child who somehow came out of it all without any lasting problems...other than being more ornery than most (my FIL's words, not mine). Little girls are tough.

Prescious! Congratulations...Nothing Compares,Nothing else matters!

Congrats!