Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Redneck Road Rage

The female driver is an idiot.

Keep right except to pass, It's the law.

Instead, she instigates, videotapes behind her, has plenty of time to get in the right lane and never does. Yea the guy is an idiot as well, no need to yell at her and give her the finger when he did finally get by, but first and foremost the lady recording is dang idiot.

• Like 2

The female driver is an idiot.

Keep right except to pass, It's the law.

Instead, she instigates, videotapes behind her, has plenty of time to get in the right lane and never does. Yea the guy is an idiot as well, no need to yell at her and give her the finger when he did finally get by, but first and foremost the lady recording is dang idiot.

I used to be married to a woman that didn't understand the concept of "Fast lane ...slow lane"......she wondered why people honked at her. So I explained it. "Get on the gas, or get out of the way" :lol:

Seems to me like she was antagonizing the whole situation.

• Like 1

You have the right of way..............unless you're in the way :)

I'm not sure I agree with you gents on this one. She was on a city street, doing the speed limit (I'm guessing), with a left turn coming up, in the rain. There were vehicles she had passed that were on her right (you can see them right at the very beginning of the video, then she finally got past them near the end), they even went through a school zone. This was not a highway or byway. It's called city traffic driving.

I put this one at 10% her fault, 90% his fault, 110% over reaction on his part and an F for driving skills on both parts.

• Like 2

Looks like right lane was clear except for 1 truck. Pick up could have gone around on the right. Stuff like this is a "life's to short" moment.

• Like 1

Looks like right lane was clear except for 1 truck. Pick up could have gone around on the right. Stuff like this is a "life's to short" moment.

To the lady driver;

Inciting others to behave badly should not be cause for celebration. You got your 10 minutes of fame, now sloth back into your dark, dank hole, watch soaps and bury your jowls back into a box of Bon-Bons where you have little effect on others.

Dude in the truck;

Is this your first time driving? Grow the heck up and try decaf. Had you injured some one with your adolescent driving inabilities, you should be shot without benefit of a blindfold.

As for me, I drive in a bubble of joy and harmony.

• Like 1

Suspend both licenses, enjoy walking.

So if I'm going the speed limit say 75 mph in the so called fast lane I have to move over because someone is breaking the law trying to get by me? Hmmmm. I was taught in traffic school there is no such thing as a fast lane!

• Like 2

Crazy that some people think this is her fault. Wonder how you would feel if this was your mother or mother of your children.

Crazy two months ago a hospital worker in Las Vegas was shot and killed, the shooter never found. Father of two dead, children grow up with no father.

Idiots believe the truck driver was justified in this video because she was driving in theeft lane.

• Like 4