az_shooter

Ouch UofA Basketball

A loss of 64 to 63 in overtime is about as honorable of a loss you could have. No doubt Wisconsin and Arizona both played there hearts out but Arizona is cut short again of a Final Four appearance. If you all made a bracket, who else's bracket did this game ruin your whole March Madness predictions?

• Like 1

My bracket was already ruined but I had Wisconsin beating az and into final four. West region was the only region I had right.

• Like 1

UT was out now the UA, that sucks.

I need to start cheering for teams I hate or give up sports. I can't remember the last time a team I was rooting for won a huge game.

Don't know how an offensive foul could have been called at that point in the game.

Ridiculous call on the push off, but it was all Nick's fault for taking like 37 dribbles with only 2 secs left. Ok, back to drinking my sorrows away now...

Obvious push off with the left arm. Easy call. They were lucky they got the ball back.

Obvious push off with the left arm. Easy call. They were lucky they got the ball back.

Yes but only after the Wisconsin player bumped him. It shouldn't be a call period, there was contact on both sides so just let them play.

Oh well, fill in the holes from the ones who leave with more top recruits and reload for next year.

Side note: That ref was the same ref that called a charge against Syracuse that May have contributed to them losing to Duke that Jim Boeheim went nuts on.

Josh Gasser instigated it, he was pushing on Nick Johnson then Nick gave a little back....and that final call with 2 seconds left was very close.

My dad went to the University of Wisconsin, so I grew up a Badger fan as well as a Wildcat fan. I was rooting for the cats and was tough to see them fall to my 2nd favorite team. What I don't like is that my dad went to Wisconsin for 3.5 years and still prefers them over Arizona, who he has worked for over 28 years! But whatever, Now I wanna see the badgers Play the Spartans in the title game.

EDIT: Just saw that Beardown wrote just about the same thing

I heard Gordon might go pro next year. Does anyone know if thats true?

More than likely. Along with Nick Johnson I'm sure. Hoping Zeus comes back with Ashley they could be really good again. Man not losing Ashley could of put them over the top.

I heard Gordon might go pro next year. Does anyone know if thats true?

He can, but if he is smart he will now that he physically isn't fully developed and he can improve his game as well.

EDIT: Dang it Beardown!!! you got me again....