HEADACHE

the OFFICIAL 2014 elk results thread.

You ever stop to think we act like that because we already know our results and thats not good news? And maybe, just maybe misery loves company and I don't want to feel all alone on the sidelines.

• Like 2

/>

What's another word for picketed bread?

Dill dough! Hahaha

Should say what is another word for pickled bread.

I blame autocorrect not my spelling....

Results won't be out until Friday really drives me crazy and is frustrating!!!!! Thanks to all that can't manage your bank and credit accounts.

Results won't be out until Friday really drives me crazy and is frustrating!!!!! Thanks to all that can't manage your bank and credit accounts.

How do you know that?

He put in for early archery and rifle hunts in 22N. He ask what unit the tag was for but she said she didnt know. It was true even though it was April Fool's. When he told me she asked if he wanted a tag I asked him if he said yes. He was F yes I want the tag. He was excited. JLG.

He put in for early archery and rifle hunts in 22N. He ask what unit the tag was for but she said she didnt know. It was true even though it was April Fool's. When he told me she asked if he wanted a tag I asked him if he said yes. He was F yes I want the tag. He was excited. JLG.

I think Chris is full of it John. If he applied and was next in line they would have just charged his card and would have no reason to call unless his card was jacked also. Calling and asking if someone wants a tag is not something the AZGFD would do. SO you can tell Chris Neuring I said he is full of it.

• Like 1

People people calm down now we are turning on one another, we need to stay focused and let "them" know to pull there head out and give us our tags!!!! Lol jk ....... Kinda

Josh, they did ask for his card info. Seems a reasonable way to handle it. Your next in line. Do you want the tag, if yes get your credit card information, if no move on to the next guy.

They would already have his card info. They charged him for an application fee. Chris's story is fishier than that trip we took to Crescent lake...

• Like 2