sneekfreak

Results are Up!!!

My son Matthew (14) has drawn his first bull tag! Hunt 3025 in 23 for late rifle Bull, should be alot of fun Shedhunteraz!

• Like 1

Well looks like archery 5b south bull and 4b archery antelope for me and 6a archery bull for my dad..... man I sure wish we would of drawn the same unit....... I drew 1st choice and he drew 2nd choice.... I hope one of us kills early so we can spend some time in the field together! !!!

• Like 1

congrats to all those who drew a tag and hope you all success

come aug - sept - I'd like to start a new thread that involves the number of elk you seen scouting or hunting -

you do not even have to mention the unit or units - just to see how many herds/ numbers of elk are actually around

like morman lake in yrs past over a 1000 was the usual - I didn't see account for last yr but I bet it was about 1/2 that

anyway good luck to all

Well looks like archery 5b south bull and 4b archery antelope for me and 6a archery bull for my dad..... man I sure wish we would of drawn the same unit....... I drew 1st choice and he drew 2nd choice.... I hope one of us kills early so we can spend some time in the field together! !!!

This happened to my dad & I in 2011. I drew second choice he drew first choice. My dad ended up going with me on my hunt since it was my first Az bull tag & I was coming from out of state. I didn't get a bull that year, but not for lack of opportunity I was holding out for a big one. Turned out to be one of our best hunts together.

• Like 1

/>Well looks like archery 5b south bull and 4b archery antelope for me and 6a archery bull for my dad..... man I sure wish we would of drawn the same unit....... I drew 1st choice and he drew 2nd choice.... I hope one of us kills early so we can spend some time in the field together! !!!

I wanna know who gets the ranger and the trailer, Dom?

• Like 2

My daughter drew a unit 7 antelope tag with 4 points and we both drew bull tags in unit 3b muzzle loader

Well the wife has been putting in for early rifle 10 for 15yrs and still hasn't drawn that tag ;(

One of my daughters who has already drew and killed 4 bulls ( including unit 8 last year) drew that early rifle 10 tag!!

I'm going to pop some popcorn and grab a beer so I can see if my wife starts off with a jab or head butt as soon as Caitlin walks in the door!

• Like 5

/>Well the wife has been putting in for early rifle 10 for 15yrs and still hasn't drawn that tag ;(

One of my daughters who has already drew and killed 4 bulls ( including unit 8 last year) drew that early rifle 10 tag!!

I'm going to pop some popcorn and grab a beer so I can see if my wife starts off with a jab or head butt as soon as Caitlin walks in the door!

Ufc is about $65.00 on ppv.... record that brawl, I'll pay $100.00

you guys drew across the road from each other, camp in a central location and hunt each of your units who ever is in the screaming bulls hunt there together,

otherwise still hunt, sit water whatever it takes, i would have given anything to hunt with my pops.doesn't really sound like you have a problem you guys have 13 days to get it done.and sit around a campfire and bond even more.

We got three tags 2 Archery cow and 1 Rifle cow for my son. We are very excited to be able to get back in the woods to listen and chase these awesome animals. Should be a fun time. Good Luck to everyone!